alright guys, someones gotta do it(GAY TALK)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i played it earlier..since i'm not into FPS i thought it was cool...story is fucking crazy..

then again, i dug the fuck out of AvP so what that tell you?

May 2, 2002
first of all no homo proof. if you feel the need to say some faggot shit, you mine as well keep it pushin

OK.

Circumcised OR Uncircumcised?
LMFAO @ dude contradicting himself in his own thread! THATS GREAT! Call me crazy, but that sounds like somethin' you'd wanna discuss with your doctor as opposed to some random dudes on the Siccness. Shit, I'd discourage you from bringing this up around your homies (unless this type of shit is fair game for them). Who just brings up the topic of circumcision with random dudes?

So much for your "no homo proof" thread(which btw is a contradiction in itself).:cheeky:

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
first of all no homo proof. if you feel the need to say some faggot shit, you mine as well keep it pushin

OK.

Circumcised OR Uncircumcised?

ive been uncircumcised for all my life, now im gettin it chopped off in a week. I was talkin to my bro about this and he says there is no difference.

is their a difference when you smashin or beating? i imagine gettin head from a broad may feel better since she can go right to the important part and not lick the skin. but if there is no big difference, i think imma bitch out because the sooner the day approaches, im stressin out about it.
IF YOU WANT TO GET INTO HEAVEN YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO CHOP IT!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
youngnutt is a very underrated poster, IMO

dude gets out of jail and randomly clowns someone in all caps on some intelligence shit

whats not to enjoy about that

moving along

i think threads like this are a cry for a hug/help

theyre very aware of the ramifications yet feel the need to cross it anyway. to me, thats as close as someone can get to 'coming out' without coming out, if you really think about it.

also see cee-lo's 'closet freak' video for more explanations of this

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
fact: any paragraph, sentence, dissertation, or hypothesis that starts with 'no homo' is mind blowingly gay.

the fact that was the most important, first, and whole center of your conversation (psychology teaches that the first words you speak are your last, as it forms your entire conversation piece, try reading a story backwards and relate the last sentence to the one before.)

so basically if you start at no homo you end at no homo

and no homo is not a heterosexually-secure term from birth, just to you know...FYI that.

good day sir

i use no homo when playing around but im never serious about those two words..its about as serious as me saying "son" "god" and "kid"...to me if you already know its questionable that shit shoulda never came out your mouth and discarded off top... outside of a talk with women who might not judge you for being carrot cake soft

Dec 25, 2003
On topic:

bbdfsbfdsbhfsdbhfds

Dude got a midlife circumcision

The fuck is that?

Thats like paying to turn your innie into a outie at 45.

Like wtf? Bellybuton surgery at that stage is all bad.

He bout to fuck with history and shit.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i just read through every comment...and ive been over here laughin...every post prior to the first has been great lol....

im lovin this...white devil: dude got a mid life circumcision....the fuck is that? lol

it is not the biz to discuss your mid life circumcision...who the fuck does that? your likely to get your dick shanked off these days....

you either have it done at birth or you keep it...aint no mid life foreskin removals...jesus didnt..