Alot of people are happy being stupid and selfish....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
props on krishnamurti

got like 7 books for the guy.
its funny how he was raised in his monestary as being a bringer of truth and an embodiment of godhood, then when he started preaching his message he was dropped instantly because his message didnt support what the monestary that brought him up stood for.

May 14, 2002
props on krishnamurti

its funny how he was raised in his monestary as being a bringer of truth and an embodiment of godhood, then when he started preaching his message he was dropped instantly because his message didnt support what the monestary that brought him up stood for.
I made a post on the guy here:
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showpost.php?p=2766889&postcount=214

These are links to an interview Krishnamurti had by Dr. Anderson.
Each file was about an hour or so.

The links don't work anymore but I still have the interview here, so I can upload it again if some would like.

May 14, 2002
I uploaded one file already... on megaupload... if anyone knows where I can upload these files somewhere with a auto play, would be great.

As if now you have to download the files your self before viewing it.

It's an +- 18 hour interview by dr alan anderson in 1974.

Edit: Upload messed up this morning and I was out all day. So I am only up till the fourth part yet. This will take up on tomorrow.
I will edit the links in the original post.

Aug 17, 2007
props on krishnamurti

RIGHT ON.....IM FAIRLY NEW TO HIM.IM READING "THINK ON THESE THINGS" AT THE MOMENT.ONLY THREE CHAPTERS IN BUT I CAN ALREADY SEE THIS MAN IS WAY AHEAD OF MOST,I LOVE HIS BOOK ALREADY.

GOOD STUFF.

Feb 7, 2006
This was a good thread, good to see theres people, even on the sicc, seeing past this bullshit. That's what it is bullshit, and it'll suck the soul out of you and either leave you as a ghoul or a vampire suckin other people's souls.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
I always think about stuff like this.....

I would rather live like back in the day and just live off nature and chill rather than how we live today......

People just get caught up in too much shit and forget to live life.

Smile

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2010
Never forget that misunderstanding and miscommunication are the main reason people experience pain. Try to understand your own understanding of this existence, and your miscommunication with others will suddenly disintegrate piece by piece.

Love thyself, love thy neighbor.

Feb 7, 2006
I just say to folks all we can do is keep up the revolutionary fervor. If not by educating others (non-family) educate your young ones on what's "right." Objectively who's to say what's right, but all I know there must be a black to complement or compete with white, a right to complement or compete with left, etc.. So we as like-minded individuals must maintain our propaganda and our side and perspective on life. Because after all everything is propaganda but some lack the tools to decipher this fact that pervades our lives, for those who do recognize the propaganda and do not agree with the status quo propaganda why not push your brand. That is the only true option in a world of subjectivity.

Smile

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2010
Dhadnot, I understand the point your trying to make but we don't even need to worry about propaganda. Each souls ability to focus on what is real will be the obvious change in humanity and in all mingling souls. Don't worry about anything physical, because it truly is in a constant state of change, which therefore has no real 'substance' or importance to begin with.

The illusion of this life sure is God's joke to us. All we need to realize is that we as souls who represent all there is have never lacked anything, nor will we ever.

Feb 7, 2006
I honestly believe that but the suffering of the flesh is unbearable, and the weight of the mind forces people into awkward positions...Meaning it is a process to get to some spiritual awakening that most start ground up, with this current corporeal, tangible reality.

Apr 21, 2010
Yes. Live this life as a free soul, and don't let your mind trick you into fearing anything internally or externally.

Siccness has definitely evolved to say the least, so for me that shows that our lives will continue to change in ways we never thought imaginable. Seeing the infinite possibilities is always nice.

Jan 31, 2008
I honestly believe that but the suffering of the flesh is unbearable
desire is all that breeds suffering.
one should question who one is because in the end suffering is normally caused by ones association with a false self, whether it be the body, the mind, the past, etc and then suffers when he binds himself to their limitations.

Jan 31, 2008
Does this hold true for a crack baby?
it holds true for everybody.
whether one chooses to do it or not is also not an issue, as all will be right in the end.
One might say that suffering children are merely clearing up their karma in this life to move forward with their soul evolution.

Others might say God's grace is never missing and whether we know the reasoning behind things, it doesnt matter as the life of our physical body is transient.

If you ask me, all are true and untrue, only depending on what perception one perceives things from. Intent is what i look for.
I cannot say "this is true" or "this is untrue" and claim that my assumption (not belief) is an objective one.

Feb 7, 2006
it holds true for everybody.
whether one chooses to do it or not is also not an issue, as all will be right in the end.
One might say that suffering children are merely clearing up their karma in this life to move forward with their soul evolution.

Others might say God's grace is never missing and whether we know the reasoning behind things, it doesnt matter as the life of our physical body is transient.

If you ask me, all are true and untrue, only depending on what perception one perceives things from. Intent is what i look for.
I cannot say "this is true" or "this is untrue" and claim that my assumption (not belief) is an objective one.
Exactly, that's why I say it boils down to propaganda (disregard any negative connotations the word has)...who's view of life and how to live it prevails.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Wow this is a great thread, much props to all parties involved. In the beginning, one of the points were about the false perception the masses have been fed, and willfully gorge themselves on, for sake of false persona. I truly feel that "social engineering" is the correct diagnosis for this disease that society at large suffers from. That doesn't mean the average joe, who works 9-5 jobs and watches tv in his spare time, this includes everyone in this thread, even I. Ego is a funny thing, it runs our life more than a lot would care to admit. I made a post about the subject before, if you missed it the 1st time, I implore you to take 2 hours out of your day to listen to the podcast.

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=346415&highlight=social