Alleged Soulja Boy Affiliates Rob, Beat and Humiliate Fan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I don't give a fuck bout you, Sicc users, this video, bitch ass Soulja Boy, or any of that shit you talkin bout foo, get that.

How I know so much about them? Research, don't take more then a few seconds to type a name into google, quit askin me stupid ass questions and let this dumb ass thread on these retarted ass pretending rappers
Oh yea and FUCK A 90s baby. If you don't give a fuck about the video why did you research it and post the back story on every person in the vid? Oh yea you were born in 1994.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Oh yea and FUCK A 90s baby. If you don't give a fuck about the video why did you research it and post the back story on every person in the vid? Oh yea you were born in 1994.
Did a 90s baby whoop yo ass or something mane? You sound real salty as fuck bout people that are younger then you for some reason...cause you gone die first? Mad you didn't do enough with your life or something? Why the fuck you care how other people carry themselves any ways? You a old bitch.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
SMCrazy @SMCrazy shut your ole' skeletor jeans wearing ass up, I know why you faggot 90s babies rock skinny jeans, so you can tuck your tiny 90s baby balls between your legs to fit with your girly ass style. Faggot.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
SMCrazy @SMCrazy shut your ole' skeletor jeans wearing ass up, I know why you faggot 90s babies rock skinny jeans, so you can tuck your tiny 90s baby balls between your legs to fit with your girly ass style. Faggot.
I don't wear those, and yo best come back is about fuckin pants dawg? Are you serious? You seriously gay ass fuck man, I'm not gonna bother, old gay ass, staring at lil kids jeans ass fuck boi!! Do sumtin with yo life u sad :mad::mad::mad:

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
How I know so much about them? Research, don't take more then a few seconds to type a name into google,
All of this from typing whose name into google? You secretly love these faggots you lying ass bitch.
Nobody is "signed" to SODMG or Soulja Boy, kinna like Bricksquad, the only rapper who assaulted the kid was Lil Flo Malcom, who Soulja Boy hired on as soon as he started beefing with GBE, Agoff (from OGOD and SGOD) recorded all of this for more attention and let his "goons" take the fall, the lean head stoner nigga is apart of a group called (S.B Boys) and insulted A.Goff by pretending to be a fan to get in contact with Soulja Boy. A.Goff has been doing this kinda shit since 2011, and even took aim at Soulja Boy for most of end of 2012.

this is just another result of Soulja Boy not "feeding these niggas", and blatant ignorance on both the attackers side and the victim.
so why u reply? btw A.goff and Flo Malcom are 80s babies
What would you except from post Lil Wayne/ Lil B rappers?

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
You know their names and birthdays, Ole juggalo ass wannabe thug 90s baby. You're the epitome of a 90s baby ya fagget SMCrazy @SMCrazy

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm not a juggalo or a horror rapper, that was back when i was 12 (7 years ago),and I never said any of this weak shit was cool or gangster or whatever the fuck your implying.

It's just weird, a video of someone getting chin checked gets posted and half yall fags are just concerned bout who's gay n shit. And I'm not your homie.
7 years ago? lol you were posting your wack ass terrible juggalo horror rap bullshit in the Mad Insanity forum like 2 years ago, hence the reason I remember that shit lol

You find it funny we're cracking on these dudes for being fags, then go on to defend the fags by basically saying "they're tough guys robbing people, why are you meanies calling them fags". Looks to me like they're your heroes or some shit.

Damn HOMIE you go from a juggalo to a SOD Soulja Boy defender, you must have an identity crisis.

Feb 10, 2006
Did a 90s baby whoop yo ass or something mane? You sound real salty as fuck bout people that are younger then you for some reason...cause you gone die first? Mad you didn't do enough with your life or something? Why the fuck you care how other people carry themselves any ways? You a old bitch.

^^^this had me rollin! just the part in bold...

Props: DuceTheTruth

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
this

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Ahahahahahaha did I hurt your feelings mane ? I'm sorry your a grumpy old bitch but please for your own sake, hop off my dick lil girl, your so worried bout my life just because no one gives a fuck bout yours lol

and wow 1 verse from 2 years ago that's been deleted, that I called "horrorcore", big fucking deal, 2 years ago I rapped onstage at a Kung Fu Vampire and Mars show, wanna bring that up while your at it?

Last edited: