Alleged Soulja Boy Affiliates Rob, Beat and Humiliate Fan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Nobody is "signed" to SODMG or Soulja Boy, kinna like Bricksquad, the only rapper who assaulted the kid was Lil Flo Malcom, who Soulja Boy hired on as soon as he started beefing with GBE, Agoff (from OGOD and SGOD) recorded all of this for more attention and let his "goons" take the fall, the lean head stoner nigga is apart of a group called (S.B Boys) and insulted A.Goff by pretending to be a fan to get in contact with Soulja Boy. A.Goff has been doing this kinda shit since 2011, and even took aim at Soulja Boy for most of end of 2012.

I couldnt follow any of this logic.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
but why yall white folks so concerned about that? These niggas robbin somebody and yall mufuckaz worried bout what they was doin on that bed lol
lol @ this post, ain't you a teenage corny ass juggalo horror rapper?

"These niggas robbin somebody" like they're your gangster heroes or some shit, robbing a scared teenager when you have numbers isn't gangster homie

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
lol @ this post, ain't you a teenage corny ass juggalo horror rapper?

"These niggas robbin somebody" like they're your gangster heroes or some shit, robbing a scared teenager when you have numbers isn't gangster homie
I'm not a juggalo or a horror rapper, that was back when i was 12 (7 years ago),and I never said any of this weak shit was cool or gangster or whatever the fuck your implying.

It's just weird, a video of someone getting chin checked gets posted and half yall fags are just concerned bout who's gay n shit. And I'm not your homie.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
What would you except from post Lil Wayne/ Lil B rappers?
Nobody is "signed" to SODMG or Soulja Boy, kinna like Bricksquad, the only rapper who assaulted the kid was Lil Flo Malcom, who Soulja Boy hired on as soon as he started beefing with GBE, Agoff (from OGOD and SGOD) recorded all of this for more attention and let his "goons" take the fall, the lean head stoner nigga is apart of a group called (S.B Boys) and insulted A.Goff by pretending to be a fan to get in contact with Soulja Boy. A.Goff has been doing this kinda shit since 2011, and even took aim at Soulja Boy for most of end of 2012.

this is just another result of Soulja Boy not "feeding these niggas", and blatant ignorance on both the attackers side and the victim.

How the fuck do you know so much about these "rappers", I bet 99% of the average sicc users don't even know who these people are. I sure the fuck don't. Fuck soulja boy, his crew, his music, this video, the people in the video, and the person that recorded it.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
How the fuck do you know so much about these "rappers", I bet 99% of the average sicc users don't even know who these people are. I sure the fuck don't. Fuck soulja boy, his crew, his music, this video, the people in the video, and the person that recorded it.
I don't give a fuck bout you, Sicc users, this video, bitch ass Soulja Boy, or any of that shit you talkin bout foo, get that.

How I know so much about them? Research, don't take more then a few seconds to type a name into google, quit askin me stupid ass questions and let this dumb ass thread on these retarted ass pretending rappers