all-inclusive 1017 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005

01. Frenchie - Intro (0:23)
02. Frenchie & Chaz Gotti - A Hunna [Prod. By Tm88] (2:56)
03. Frenchie - Sometimes (2:22)
04. Frenchie - Murder Murder (3:05)
05. Bloody Jay - I'm Juz Bloody (2:31)
06. Young Thug, Bloody Jay & Uno - No Help (4:24)
07. Sy Ari Da Kid & Yowda - A Day In My Shoes [Prod. By MPC Cartel] (3:25)
08. Rick Ross & Future - No Games [Prod. By Justice League] (3:47)
09. Meek Mill - Oooh Kill Em (2:14)
10. 2 Chainz, Drake & Lil Wayne - I Do It (4:38)
11. 2 Chainz & Rich Homie Quan - Extra (4:33)
12. Ola Playa - Green Thumb (3:10)
13. Ricky Tef - Bandz N Oz [Prod. By Ricky Tef] (2:59)
14. Sy Ari Da Kid, K Camp & Coach Rick - Ticket [Prod. By Icey Makes Bangerz] (3:32)
15. Webbie - Bad Bitch Ii (4:16)
16. Yo Gotti - Hold That (0:50)
17. Zedzilla, Yo Gotti & Shy Glizzy - On My Own [Prod. By Zedzilla] (4:02)
18. Rich Homie Quan - Narcotics [Prod. By Sos] (3:01)
19. 612 Fat Boy - Get Dis Money (2:07)
20. Lil Durk - Stop Callin My Phone [Prod. By Chris Picasso] (3:19)
21. Kevin Gates, Bloody Jay & Yung Mazi - Make It Or Take It (3:50)
22. Frenchie - Eyes Of A Murderer [Prod. By J Moss] (2:55)
23. Frenchie - Outro (0:30)

Download Mixtape Trap Music: Season Kickoff Edition (Hosted by Frenchie) - Trap-A-Holics, Dirty Glove Bastard

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
they really dont want it with gucci tho, they talking tough across state lines lol. all gucci needs to do is convince/intimidate the main producers to only work with 1017 & bsm has nothing going for them. honestly 95% of the dudes thag posts are ass anyway.
I have never claimed the rappers are good. It's the beats that make the whole thing run.

As you yourself correctly point out.

Feb 8, 2003
they really dont want it with gucci tho, they talking tough across state lines lol. all gucci needs to do is convince/intimidate the main producers to only work with 1017 & bsm has nothing going for them. honestly 95% of the dudes thag posts are ass anyway.

i agree with you too most them mixtapes by the unknown artists posted in here was trash except young scooter.

honestly alot of fans and people turned they backs on gucci mane or not checking for him now. everyone i know said them new three cd he dropped was garbage or they didnt even know they dropped bc they stopped checking for him. i hear more people bumping jeezy or yo gotti new tracks now then gucci honestly.

I think gucci dug himself and grave this time and burnt too many bridges,
no bs wacka gonna end up outshining him now bc hes more popular then gucci now..

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Maybe in your circle, none of the people I talk to even check for Jeezy or Gotti anymore. I haven't heard shit about them on social media either. What hot song or street singles they drop this year? I haven't heard no one hyping up their new shit. Gucci stayed relevant all year. The only time I even thought of Jeezy is when Gucci dissed him & when Gibbs said he was fake.

Only people checking for them are their old fans. Any kid trying to get into trap music is listening to gucci off tops. He will go down as THE trap rapper when it's all said & done.

Those 3 albums not going ever well doesn't matter much when they're the 7th, 8th & 9th albums he dropped in 2013. He was just trying to stay true to his word on dropping 10 in 1 year. He just flooded the market too much, hard to keep up for some people.

Also Waka is dropping an EDM album, so while he most likely will get more popular he's changing up his fanbase & sound entirely so it's kinda irrelevant to Gucci who's catering to his core fans making straight street shit. Not to mention he'll get a cut out of any album Waka drops so he's winning in the end either way.

Props: Snakegang
Feb 8, 2003
im talking about in the black clubs, hoods, black stations yo gotti act a fool song gets mass play and so does jeezy r.i.p and his new shit with his group been getting major play too.

gucci played himself this time and looking like a joke yeah hes getting money from waka until someone buys that contract but waka passed him up bc he does have a platinum album while gucci still hasnt had a platinum album yet, also waka touring over seas now while gucci never been out the country bc his record. so in the long run waka gonna look better. im just saying. waka is droping two albums he dropping flockaveli 2 next month then taht edm album. theres nothing wrong with him dropping a edm album its just means he doing new sounds instead same ol shit and he reaching out to his forgien fans with it.

what it looks like to me this all over money, and they whole camp is broke except waka, debbie abney and gucci. and now everybody riding with waka bc they feel gucci didnt pay them what was owed. also looks like 808 mafia is riding with waka except mike will since he has his own production company now and he signed miley cyrus.

Last edited:
Props: Rasan

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Well, I have always wondered what is it in terms of money for all the other Brick Squad members and how the whole enterprise can be sustainable if the answer is what I've always thought it is - i.e. nothing.

Gucci and Waka are the only ones who released actual albums as opposed to free mixtapes, and I am sure nobody else is getting much live appearance money.

Seems like this was inevitable eventually

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
im talking about in the black clubs, hoods, black stations yo gotti act a fool song gets mass play and so does jeezy r.i.p and his new shit with his group been getting major play too.

gucci played himself this time and looking like a joke yeah hes getting money from waka until someone buys that contract but waka passed him up bc he does have a platinum album while gucci still has had a platinum album yet, also waka touring over seas now while gucci never been out the country bc his record. so in the long run waka gonna look better. im just saying. waka is droping two albums he dropping flockaveli 2 next month then taht edm album. theres nothing wrong with him dropping a edm album its just means he doing new sounds instead same ol shit and he reaching out to his forgien fans with it.

what it looks like to me this all over money, and they whole camp is broke except waka, debbie abney and gucci. and now everybody riding with waka bc they feel gucci didnt pay them what was owed. also looks like 808 mafia is riding with waka except mike will since he has his own production company now and he signed miley cyrus.
you right bro, black club scene its all about gotti, jeezy, rich homie quan, yg, problem, e-40, lil wayne, drake, future etc. i cant even remember the last time gucci got played in the club to be honest. as far as his mainstream buzz its over and its due to him being locked up all the time and quite possible dude is blackballed.
waka takes his niggas on tour with them too so thats another reason they respect him.
but like T @ThaG said this was inevitable and has been brewing since Gucci fired waka's mama as his manager.

Props: Darkshowdown

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I thought rip was from last year, thats a big song tho. I'll check that gotti song out.

Gucci had a great year so far tho, this wont slow him down too much. Even if he stops rapping he has a great ear for talent & could easily manage new trap rappers for years to come... if he stays out of jail ofc.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Gucci dont really make those type of songs anymore tho, I think his attempts at mainstream sound with his studio albums put him off that type of shit. What he does works best for his sound & skill set imo.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Just fyi, he already hit 10 projects with that triple release. Only mentioning it because that's the 2nd time I've seen 0R0 mention 9 projects.

1. Trap God 2
2. Free Bricks 2 w/ Young Scooter
3. EastAtlantaMemphis w/ Young Dolph
4. Trap Back 2
5. Money Pounds Ammunition w/ PeeWee
6. Trap House 3
7. Fillmoelanta 3 w/ JT
8. WW3: Gas
9. WW3: Lean
10. WW3: Molly

I guess you could argue against Fillmoelanta 3 since I think JT put it out, but it was still an official tape.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
you right bro, black club scene its all about gotti, jeezy, rich homie quan, yg, problem, e-40, lil wayne, drake, future etc. i cant even remember the last time gucci got played in the club to be honest. as far as his mainstream buzz its over and its due to him being locked up all the time and quite possible dude is blackballed.
waka takes his niggas on tour with them too so thats another reason they respect him.
but like T @ThaG said this was inevitable and has been brewing since Gucci fired waka's mama as his manager.

exactly. my peoples run a club here and they play all them artists you named. everytime r.i.p and act a fool AND tAP oUT came on that whole crowd got wild. I havent heard gucci played in the club or radios since 2009 0r 2010 when that wasted song came out after that it was over. people not really checking for him like that no more he reached his peak but blew it all for going to jail and starting all these pointless beefs he burnt all bridges and getting black balled..

imo waka still hasnt even got big as he gonna be i saw how he was in heavy demand in UK in those vlogs. he makes some energetic bangers and workout music for real and also the hoes love him so ofcoares thats a plus bc that means he will be in rotation in the club for the hoes.

also did yall know waka will be in the new season of love and hip hop? he replacing lil scrappy bc they fired lil scrappy.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
Gucci dont really make those type of songs anymore tho, I think his attempts at mainstream sound with his studio albums put him off that type of shit. What he does works best for his sound & skill set imo.
that trap house 3 album was kinda garbage honestly. it was okay for two spins then after taht no replay value. also them 3 mixtapes he just dropped was weak and i can tell most the songs werent even new and just some mediocre leftovers from past mixtapes bc he was saying outdated shit on them like waka his nigga etc. so he dropped 4 duds in a row. them trap god mixtapes was really good but he fell off after them.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
oro to me it dont matter how many he dropped that still dosent make his music better bc them last five infinity mentioned (5. Money Pounds Ammunition w/ PeeWee
6. Trap House 3 7. Fillmoelanta 3 w/ JT 8. WW3: Gas 9. WW3: Lean 10. WW3: Molly)

was lightweight weak and not even up to par with his other releases. its suppose to be quality over quantity. dont get me wrong i supported this nigga for years but i cant front if something not good then its just not good. he needs to quit tweeting his business and calling out other rappers on twitter bc its making him look desperate for attention. not to mention he one them niggas that needs a publicist

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
yep just as oro was taking up for him gucci goes and looks even worse his career gonna be over if he keeps it up bc he gonna get majorly black balled and no matter how street he is nothing gonna save him. I think its only a amount of time before hes killed or jailed again bc he speaking too much now on the wrong people. they gonna put money on his head and have him looking like dmx soon. hes taking it too far on twitter hes speaking too much on situations to the public.

NEWS: Gucci Mane Disses Jeezy, T.I., 2 Chainz, Eminem, More. Says He Had Threesome With Nicki Minaj!

NEWS: Gucci Mane Disses Jeezy, T.I., 2 Chainz, Eminem, More. Says He Had Threesome With Nicki Minaj! | Official Blog Of Dj Bobby Trends\]

and heres gucci twitter. this nigga tripping for real he dissing rocko & Rick Ross now

https://twitter.com/gucci1017

Last edited: