all-inclusive 1017 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
honestly this should be one of many lessons why people shouldnt tweet or facebook when they are angry or frustrated bc they will say some shit taht will comeback to haunt them bc honestly you cant delete tweets bc they always gonna be on record and someone is always looking at what you tweet and either retweeting or screen shot it. thats why i only use twitter for entertainment purpose, drop motivational tweet to my followers sometimes also or drop some promo when needed. I never air someone personal business out on there or mentioned what chicks i fucked bc imo thats a line you should never cross no matter what. and with him being a recognizable celebrity thats even bad he did that his money gonna get fucked up in so many ways in the future. you just cant do those type of things in that major music scene bc hes not some underground rapper.

Last edited:

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005

01. Hatian Fresh Feat. Waka Flocka Flame - All They Do Is Hate [Prod. By J Moss On Da Track] (3:53)
02. Yung Joey - Million Dollar Dreaming (3:54)
03. D Dash Feat. Travis Porter - Dance For Me [Prod. By London On Da Track] (3:43)
04. Karizma - Twerk (2:36)
05. King Theeaux - California [Prod. By JR the Hitmaker] (3:17)
06. Rine Fettuccine - David Copper Field (3:27)
07. Yung Trill - Stackin' It (2:34)
08. AD Angelino & Slim Beedi - Make A Hit (3:18)
09. Reign - Joke Of The Day (3:43)
10. D Dash - No Love [Prod. By Honorable C Note] (3:00)
11. T-Rone - Big Money Freak (3:39)
12. Dae Dae Feat. Strap - Strippers (3:22)
13. Cartel MGM - She Feeling My Pimpin' [Prod. By Dc Da Beatman] (3:22)
14. Chaz Gotti Feat. Waka Flocka Flame - The Man [Prod. By London On The Track] (4:05)
15. Pe$o - Get Off Me (3:31)
16. Jigg Feat. Doe Boy & Von Gutter - I Wish You Would (3:53)
17. Young OG - This Morning (3:29)
18. Big Tree, J-Beats & Te'Jewelz - Nah Mean (2:47)
19. F.E.L.O.N Banggang Ent - Can't Turn Me Down (4:21)
20. Frenchie Feat. Waka Flocka Flame - Power Moves (6:07)

BSM MDE Live - DJ 864

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
no dj is a good thing since none of their regular djs are particularly good at anything besides screaming their name

that cover is definitely super weak tho, looks like a mock up/1st pass at a trap god cover. doesnt even have the full name of the tape lol.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
no dj is a good thing since none of their regular djs are particularly good at anything besides screaming their name

that cover is definitely super weak tho, looks like a mock up/1st pass at a trap god cover. doesnt even have the full name of the tape lol.
I didn't say it was a bad or a good thing, I noted it because presumably passing the tape through a DJ to insert his yelling into it would take time. And they put this out ASAP in response to what happened the other day

Feb 8, 2003
He did that terrible twitter rant for this recycled ass mixtape this nigga lost his mind his music isn't good as it was. This still better then those three bunk ass mixtape he just dropped. Young thug is wack as fuck too. I see young Dolph been fucking with Gucci hard lately. I knew that nigga from Memphis lol he was the Gucci mane if Memphis

Last edited:

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
He did that terrible twitter rant for this recycled ass mixtape this nigga lost his mind his music isn't good as it was. This still better then those three bunk ass mixtape he just dropped. Young thug is wack as fuck too. I see young Dolph been fucking with Gucci hard lately. I knew that nigga from Memphis lol he was the Gucci mane if Memphis
The funniest thing is that tape actually features Flocka... I understand it's old tracks, but still...