all-inclusive 1017 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
The funniest thing is that tape actually features Flocka... I understand it's old tracks, but still...

yep and flocka not putting out no tracks featuring gucci. honestly gucci looks like a clown now he lost alot of fans and future supporters. rick ross said if that nigga has a problem with him then come see him in miami. noticed in that mall video too he wasnt wearing all that jewelery. maybe he does have hiv bc everyone keeps saying he not taking his "medicine"

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
HIV dont make you unstable, they prolly mean crazy pills. i think he went into some psych ward shortly before or after getting the ice cream tat if i'm remembering that right.

Last edited:
Props: Snakegang
Feb 8, 2003
HIV dont make you unstable, they prolly mean crazy pills. i think he went into some psych ward shortly before or after getting the ice cream tat if i'm remembering that right.
actually it does in some cases. go do research on it. but yeah that nigga crazy too lol, my peeps taht know him real good said he was slow like LD slow.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
far as him being arrested the seed is planted now. looks like he pissed the right person with power off (you cant diss figures at atlantic records, or artists thats in them circles) and now they setting him up for failure and fucking his life up like they did dmx, kat williams and others for speaking too much. also that sounds fishy he still at the hospital they probaly injecting him up with dope so when he gets out he be on some dmx shit.

Last edited:
Props: heyzel
Feb 8, 2003
he a g because ol dude in the black had a strap.
he burned too many bridges on some yukmouth type shit. now he the joke of atlanta and no one will work with him. he caused this himself.
and isnt Gucci bipolar anyway?
Im not sure whats wrong with him now bc when i met him three times few years ago he was nothing like this he was cool joking laughing and all that shit and he wore his jewelery also his top teeth are fake. he wasnt no cornball as waka called him bc my peeps used to fuck with him on some street shit he was in the hood here and was real solid. maybe he really does have hiv now or had a nervous breakdown.

Feb 8, 2003
maybe he on that coke bro.
he looked real bummy in lenox. and thats a mall you dont go lookin like a bum at. niggas and broads dress to impress up in there.
yeah something wrong with him now. he didnt have no jewelery on either thats unlike him bc he always wore a couple chains and watch. he probaly pawned that shit