all-inclusive 1017 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
ya he'll delete them when he sobers up, but really gucci been dissing & saying mostly the same shit about most of them in songs for 5 years now.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
not if he pulled an all nighter & caught a 2nd wind off the powder

idk why he wants to sell scooter & young thugs contracts tho, he trippen foreal

Last edited:
Props: Snakegang
Feb 8, 2003
oro get off gucci jock and quit making excuses this nigga on some other shit now lol. sounds like he really salty. watch him say his account got hacked next. when we know tahts bullshit since rocko said he went to his house looked him face to face and gucci didnt do shit.

Gucci lost his distro deal with atlantic records he just signed i think he salty over that.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
ya he'll delete them when he sobers up, but really gucci been dissing & saying mostly the same shit about most of them in songs for 5 years now.
he cant delete them its way too late 1000s of people already took screen shots of his tweets. its over his career is done far as making big money nobody gonna wanna fuck with him no more bc they gonna feel he talks too much. so bacxk to being a fulltime dope dealer for him soon

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
what excuses did i make?

i think its prolly over the atlantic thing, just read that a few hours ago.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
saying that nigga high lol. no that nigga is just stupid he never playing with a full deck i look at him different now. hes salty at something and now he airing people out. he posted pics then deleted them lol

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
The problem is that hypothesis does not really the available data:

1. Where did that Nicki Minaj pic come from (if it's her, I think it is)

2. The spelling looked quite authentic to me
u can tell thats gucci he didnt get hacked bc he was throwing out alot of personal info and that pic is nicki look closely at it he deleted it after he posted it.and after he posted that one nicki stopped tweeting. he posted one of her earlier sucking his dick and she said it was photoshopped but after this one he shut her down. also look at teh arugment he had with bricksquad it was same spelling everything and if he was hacked they wouldnt know all this personal info also oj juiceman wouldnt been tweeting along with him earlier talking shit

Last edited:

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
last week gucci was asking for features from same people he is calling out now. he was tweeting mariah carrey if they could do a song together and shit like that

dude got really emotional when atlantic dropped him
Real unfortunate though - Brick Squad had a good 2013 overall even if the last few Gucci tapes weren't that great. If he had been content with finding and managing talent instead of his own prominence, it would not have fallen apart. May still not - let's see what happens with the production team. But it does not look good for him in the future