ALL FAT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Im fat...Im going to go shoot myself now..... Or nah??? Actually im about to order a super carne burrito with 3 chicken tacos extra cheese and sour cream. Im gonna come home, eat that shit and probably more than likely have great sex with my fine ass out of my league wife.... Then maybe, just maybe Ill actually stop to think about being fat.... But then again, it will be almost dinner time, where I will be concentrating on making a full on 3 course meal that involves a dead animal, rice, probably potatoes, corn, and a cream of mushroom sauce.... Then I will drink a beer and try to convince my wife that I have 1 more round in me, to which she will probably tell me no..... But yeah.... #FatBoyLivin over here! :)

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Im fat...Im going to go shoot myself now..... Or nah??? Actually im about to order a super carne burrito with 3 chicken tacos extra cheese and sour cream. Im gonna come home, eat that shit and probably more than likely have great sex with my fine ass out of my league wife.... Then maybe, just maybe Ill actually stop to think about being fat.... But then again, it will be almost dinner time, where I will be concentrating on making a full on 3 course meal that involves a dead animal, rice, probably potatoes, corn, and a cream of mushroom sauce.... Then I will drink a beer and try to convince my wife that I have 1 more round in me, to which she will probably tell me no..... But yeah.... #FatBoyLivin over here! :)
#TEAMFATGUYS

....I live it to the fullest too breh.

TO THE FULLEST!

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
You still ball? I remember you talkin about dunkin...

May 6, 2002
At least get in the gym. It's one thing to be overweight, but it's another to be a total slob and stuff your face with a "I don't care" mentality and not do a thing about it.

I see overweight people in the gym (weight and MMA) all the time. I actually applaud those people. At least they are trying. To sit there and be fat, just getting fatter, etc. is (in my point of view) just not having self control over foods and pretty much being lazy. If you could take a pill that would make you stacked and shredded overnight you would. No one really likes to be fat, they just play it off and take pride in it since that is what they are. They just don't want to put the work in to lose the weight.

It's no different than a fat bitch thinking she looks good. It's delusional.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I think the key to a strong life is finding happiness! Maybe a person is just happy being fat. Maybe they have a predisposed condition which makes them bigger than average people. Nobody tells you who to fuck, or what to eat. So what gives you the right to tell someone else what to do? Why even have an opinion about a group of people who you dont even know? Yeah fat people should try to be more fit... I get it. But you cant judge people for no reason. You dont know their struggle.

Last edited:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
This right hurr, brought a tear to my eye....

*fist bump*

You the man dutch, you the man!!!

Feb 3, 2014
do any of you other fatskins hate when people say "youre not fat, youre just tall" i fucking hate that shit...i have a fucking gut, thats got nothing to do with being tall...im wide as a bastard and i have a little bit hanging over my belt...but i still grease whores...i still love my life...and just cause i sweat tying my shoes in january doesnt make you any better than me. period.

May 6, 2002
I find it very difficult to believe that someone is simply happy for the fact that they are fat. I can understand being content with the way someone is and being satisfied with that they are dealing with, that's acceptable from a happiness stand point. That's great. To act like it's some lavish lifestyle that non-overweight people are missing out on...that I don't get.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Before I break down this post with my responses, let me first write a disclaimer. Currently right now I'm a fat fuck. 2 years ago I got out of the Army I was thin, since then I've put on about 80lbs. and am full on fat boy status right now.

I've been on both sides of the fence and know how my body feels to be thin and how it feels to be fat and my body has felt fucking miserable since putting on all this weight.

I think the key to a strong life is finding happiness! Maybe a person is just happy being fat.
It's easy to say this when somebody who is fat is still somewhat young. I guarantee a miserable existence when they reach age 50 or should I say IF they reach age 50. There is literally zero rebuttal to this. People are 100% guaranteed bad health problems when they get older if they are fat, I'm not saying a little overweight, I'm saying straight up fat. If getting a bunch of miserable health conditions makes somebody happy, then I guess more power to them.

Maybe they have a predisposed condition which makes them bigger than average people.
LOL come on man, you know how tiny the percentage is of fat people that actually have a condition that makes them fat? There's some conditions that keep people with some weight on them, but straight up fat fuck status? It's gotta be less then 1%.

Nobody tells you who to fuck, or what to eat. So what gives you the right to tell someone else what to do?
Billions of taxpayer dollars go towards treating obesity related "illness" every year, people are getting welfare, medicare, and social security for being too fat to work lol obesity is literally a drain on society.

Why even have an opinion about a group of people who you dont even know?
See above.

Yeah fat people should try to be more fit... I get it. But you cant judge people for no reason. You dont know their struggle.
When I go in to a grocery store and see an obese person riding around a motorized scooter cart and their cart if full of Doritos, soda, and Little Debbie snack cakes meanwhile they have a few kids following behind them that are fat as fuck too I don't care about their struggle, cause they don't care about their struggle and they're feeding their kids that bullshit just continuing the cycle.

Since becoming a fat person myself, but at the same time being a logical person, I realize it's as simple as being active and putting down the bullshit food. I choose to drink beer and eat bullshit food though, but I'm not gonna make an excuse of "I'm struggling" and I'm definitely not gonna say I'm happy cause I'd love to be thin again, but unfortunately I'm lazy as is most fat people.

Last edited: