ALL FAT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That is why all junk food should be taxed at 400%, and no longer covered by foodstamp cards. Places like Walmart are robbing America blind by peddling all that crackfood to the scooter Amerifats who can't even work and are paying with our tax dollars. Its disgusting and they pass their sinfulness onto their kids who are easily impressionable. They need to be stopped

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
That is why all junk food should be taxed at 400%, and no longer covered by foodstamp cards. Places like Walmart are robbing America blind by peddling all that crackfood to the scooter Amerifats who can't even work and are paying with our tax dollars. Its disgusting and they pass their sinfulness onto their kids who are easily impressionable. They need to be stopped
These signs are popping up all over Phoenix, it's fucking disgusting.

Feb 3, 2014
I find it very difficult to believe that someone is simply happy for the fact that they are fat. I can understand being content with the way someone is and being satisfied with that they are dealing with, that's acceptable from a happiness stand point. That's great. To act like it's some lavish lifestyle that non-overweight people are missing out on...that I don't get.
are you simply happy for the fact that youre NOT fat?

Feb 8, 2006
after getting married and having 3 kids i got lazy and gained probably 30 lbs
but we are creatures of habit and it is hard to lose bad habits
finally cut out fast food and drinking as much and cut down 25 lbs this year now I'm 6'2 225
i want to see my kids grow up and i am a sucka if i choose unhealthy toxins in my body over watching my little humans grow old

May 6, 2002
are you simply happy for the fact that youre NOT fat?
Am I loving life for being fit? No.
Would my life be worse if I lost my muscle and put on a ton of fat? Yes.

Life is life.

Look I'm on the other side of the extreme.
The stuff I put my body through could be considered just as bad, depending on who you ask. 75% of the time I'm in pain with some new training injury (or simple being sore) and always hungry. It sucks ass. So maybe you guys are healthier than I am, who knows...

Apr 3, 2008
from the age of 19 to about 33 i use to get heartburn all the time. i use to have to ride around with a bottle of TUMS. it got so bad it made me bulimic until i finally found a pill that worked.. after the bulimia went away i gain 120 pounds in less than a year.. then i got locked up.. it kind of saved me because i started busted down doin burpees and lost 80 pounds.. fucked up thing is i ended up getting plantar fasciitis from the burpees and ended up gaining all back.. then i started going to the gym lost about 20 then tore my meniscus.. gained it back again.. i got surgery a couple months ago and got active 2 days later going for walks and riding bikes and so far im 50 pounds down and goin..

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Nothing wrong with ebt, but using that shit at Jack in the Box is kind of foul.
shit when u go to the club and u runnin a thick ass stallion, and its 2am and she offer to pay cuz she just got her card filled, i see nothing wrong at all sir. lol
im clownin, but being serious, ha ha
i see ur point tho.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
i know people that been section 8 and welfare for YEARS. its too easy to get and zero accountability. i do agree there needs to be more efforts, maybe a task force to ween people off public assistance. but like u said, shit if jack in the box and countless other places lets u use ebt why bother getting a job or a job that pays well.

May 14, 2002
The stuff I put my body through could be considered just as bad, depending on who you ask. 75% of the time I'm in pain with some new training injury (or simple being sore) and always hungry. It sucks ass. So maybe you guys are healthier than I am, who knows...

This could be because of other reasons too. I eat hella healthy and exercise too but because of a bunch of medical conditions (which I have but are not recognized) I'm always hungry too and have a bunch of other shit which I won't bother mentioning now. But then I see some of my friends here eat and drink the most unhealthy shit and never work out and seem to do fine.

But these people are a walking time bomb though.. so I rather deal with the shit now instead of when I'm 60/70 when it's basically to late to deal with all these conditions.

Feb 3, 2014
shit when u go to the club and u runnin a thick ass stallion, and its 2am and she offer to pay cuz she just got her card filled, i see nothing wrong at all sir. lol
im clownin, but being serious, ha ha
i see ur point tho.
nothing better than a fat girl taking you home when youre cause you know shes stopping to get food..and in my scientific experiments i have not found any difference between a fat girl tongue and a skinny girl tongue while its on my baby carrot