After Slappin For A Week Straight.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
it is a really well rounded album, supa sick wid it

distribution on this shit is either A. super shitty, or B. it sold out at BEST BUY AND CIRCUIT CITY here in kansas city second day it was out. i had to cop it at FYE. thats wack as fuck, sick wid it should be able to get their records in every cd store...they need to talk to whoever was in charge of gettin that shit on shelves

Mar 28, 2006
its definetly one of the best albums ive heard in a long time..my only complaint is i wish it had more content, more shit about life, but it does have songs of varied content just not as much as i would like to hear. but It gooo's i give it an 8 and thats extremely high (all eyez on me would be a 10)

Mar 4, 2006
Imonone said:
sounds like he got a clothespin on his nose when he raps, can it really be that good?
that's exactly why i never been able to get into his music. good description.
if this cd sounds like that I will throw it in the wind like a ninja star.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
Gas One said:
fuck that i was on street novelist and i wasnt even on siccness.

had street novelist came out right now id be liek thats the new slap

turf talk is that new west coast that cant be fucked with
like when game came out
i aint even like the game album but i knew it couldnt be fucked wit, yknow
that how turf doin it so u might as well get up on it

get with this hyphy movement

i got chips is like, curtis mayfield just dropped a single
u better hit the strip and slap that

u might gain 8 hoes
imma have to co-sign everything this guy said...i been on turf since street novelist and I feel this is his best CD...dumb ass slappin...i will agree wit some of yall that turfs style is sometimes hard to embrace but if you listen to it and feel it its the knock of the year thus far...a lot of production by two of the best in the bay Rick Rock, and my personal favorite Droop-E...shits just dummy....cop it

Sep 17, 2006
I'm willing to give it a listen and everything, but I have had low expaectations for this. Even 2-3 hyphy songs will make this a bad album, and I'm sure he's got at least that many.

Oct 1, 2005
shouldnt be that hard to figure out that if u dont like his voice then u wouldnt understand why the cd is good...i think everybody already understands something that simple so theres really no reason to post it....other than that, his different styles and deliveries, along wit alot of the straight hood shit he says and the near flawless production..u can also tell that he is actually feeling what he is saying which is another thing thats lacking wit cds lately...if u dont like it thats fine, but the thread wasnt started for the people who are just gonna talk shit.....u are the same people that say Turf aint shit but u'd strap on a pair of knee pads for someone like mess or quinn for examples....we all like different shit is the bottom line.

Feb 27, 2006
This album is Ok at best. The nigga raps about a lot of nonsense period. just talkin about he got drugs, he got hoez, he a gangsta. but with all the talk its not really convincing. what i mean by that is it doesn't really sound passionate, im mean if he really is as thug as he says, u could actually feel the lyrics, but i dont. I kinda compare his flow to the way niggaz freestyle. basically put together any thug ass shit and make sure it ryhmes. so basically the nigga sounds fake but the beats slap so the album is OK!

Feb 27, 2006
DopeBoyFresh said:
this shit blaps

fuck what you thought and i didnt even really dig his 1st album
i apologize but turf talk sounds fake as fuck. to keep it all the way real he would probably have a better career if he talks about real life shit like progressin niggaz in vallejo foward not backwards. the nigga talks like nigaaz be bustin heads everyday and so on. the reality is not like that cuz i lived their before. but hey!! crime is appealing to fake niggaz so what can i say!!

Oct 1, 2005
king of the O said:
i apologize but turf talk sounds fake as fuck. to keep it all the way real he would probably have a better career if he talks about real life shit like progressin niggaz in vallejo foward not backwards. the nigga talks like nigaaz be bustin heads everyday and so on. the reality is not like that cuz i lived their before. but hey!! crime is appealing to fake niggaz so what can i say!!
u cant really argue against that, but who the fuck out there is doing that shit???

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
707senator707 said:
most best buys has the record now as well as lunasicc/cool nutz and c-bo album he dropped on navare as well. best buy was a few days late on getting there shipment.
false, they hav it nowhere, mossie wuz da same way, i had 2 order em both n dat suks cuz i dont know bout yall, but my credits shot so i cant order online. navarre is strait up minpr leagues, i can get keak, marv, quinn, fab, almost every1 else here n i consider sickwidit more major than dem. best album since m.g.r.c. tho.

Mar 28, 2006
king of the O said:
thats kinda wat i was leaning towards wen i said I would have liked more content..more true to life shit. I mean I kno turf talk has been in the streets and done is fair share of shit (im sure he's said alot of shit in his raps that he hasnt done, like dude said who doesn't) but it just seemed like alls he did was glorify everything like everyone else does recently. I read an interview with turf talk where he said wen he sold crack, he hated it, he felt like he was hurting his people..why wouldnt he put that side to it in his cd. everything in life has good and bad to it, dont just talk about how much money it made talk about everything that goes along with it and your real thoughts

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
most of yall hatin on this cd aint even heard it yet. He has different deliveries and doesnt do the same voice that he did on every song in his past, he switched it up, is more versityle and released a classic, plain and simple. If you aint heard the cd, dont comment on it. Give it at least one lisnten and you will be hooked. THis isnt a cd you have to play over and over to let it grow on you, as soon as its over, you will be feindin to replay it ova and ova and ova

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
BayBoss420 said:
thats kinda wat i was leaning towards wen i said I would have liked more content..more true to life shit. I mean I kno turf talk has been in the streets and done is fair share of shit (im sure he's said alot of shit in his raps that he hasnt done, like dude said who doesn't) but it just seemed like alls he did was glorify everything like everyone else does recently. I read an interview with turf talk where he said wen he sold crack, he hated it, he felt like he was hurting his people..why wouldnt he put that side to it in his cd. everything in life has good and bad to it, dont just talk about how much money it made talk about everything that goes along with it and your real thoughts
hes a gangsta rapper, if ya want feelings go bump elton john er sum shit.

Feb 25, 2006
gitwitit said:
it is a really well rounded album, supa sick wid it

distribution on this shit is either A. super shitty, or B. it sold out at BEST BUY AND CIRCUIT CITY here in kansas city second day it was out. i had to cop it at FYE. thats wack as fuck, sick wid it should be able to get their records in every cd store...they need to talk to whoever was in charge of gettin that shit on shelves

we have pretty good distribution but let me tell you that even here locally the BEST BUY in fairfield and in LAS VEGAS had the album in the back store room and didnt even put it on the shelf the day the album dropped... we had to call corporate and they finally put it out 2 days later! thats that bullshit that fucks off sales!!! lazy employees who basically just dont give a fuck!!!

Feb 27, 2006
BayBoss420 said:
Basically bruh bruh!!!!!!!niggaz know that when they rap about this shit they are glorifying it and u cant argue about that. when a young nigga listens to albums these days all they gettin is influence, wit no substance behind it. i know ererybody in the bart chat board doesn't really like having they homeboy brains busted on the concrete, or they mom smokin crack or they sister on the block whoreing. if u really like that shit your fake, cuz that means u don't luv your own people. The question is why listen to a bunch of niggaz thats talkin about some no life ass shit. but then again like i said that beats slap!!!

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
BayBoss420 said:
it just seemed like alls he did was glorify everything like everyone else does recently. I read an interview with turf talk where he said wen he sold crack, he hated it, he felt like he was hurting his people..why wouldnt he put that side to it in his cd. everything in life has good and bad to it, dont just talk about how much money it made talk about everything that goes along with it and your real thoughts
I almost couldn't have said it better myself. For some reason, as I told a friend of mine recently, it somehow became cool to wield ignorance as a weapon. This is an extension of it IMHO.

Rossibreath said:
hes a gangsta rapper, if ya want feelings go bump elton john er sum shit.
But this is also a good point to consider, too. He doesn't sugar coat shit; it is what it is.

Oct 28, 2003
king of the O said:
Basically bruh bruh!!!!!!!niggaz know that when they rap about this shit they are glorifying it and u cant argue about that. when a young nigga listens to albums these days all they gettin is influence, wit no substance behind it. i know ererybody in the bart chat board doesn't really like having they homeboy brains busted on the concrete, or they mom smokin crack or they sister on the block whoreing. if u really like that shit your fake, cuz that means u don't luv your own people. The question is why listen to a bunch of niggaz thats talkin about some no life ass shit. but then again like i said that beats slap!!!
Damn potna...that's real talk.