After Slappin For A Week Straight.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 1, 2005
this Turf Talk is fucking incredible....its nice to finally get a disc where i dont feel like i need to skip ANY tracks, and this shit been with me in every car and every house ive gone in since last tuesday....its about time...best disc ive heard since the 90's....dont know if the west is cured, but at least i am for a while shit was worth the wait!! Thanks Turf!! now get that shit in a store up here

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
Ya, he made the wait worth it, even though I think it took 2 damn long to finally come out. W/E. it's head & shoulders above the one-hit wonder straight-"Hyphy" albums. There's a lot of different sounds & flavors on there which is refreshing for a Bay artist since most just make songs that sound the same and talk about exactly the same thing on every track. Thx Turf, tha Bay is feelin' it.

Dec 13, 2006
yea it is but in this case atleast people outside of siccness is slappin his shit alotta of them other artist discussed on here aint gettin played in the streets or on the radio

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
fuck that i was on street novelist and i wasnt even on siccness.

had street novelist came out right now id be liek thats the new slap

turf talk is that new west coast that cant be fucked with
like when game came out
i aint even like the game album but i knew it couldnt be fucked wit, yknow
that how turf doin it so u might as well get up on it

get with this hyphy movement

i got chips is like, curtis mayfield just dropped a single
u better hit the strip and slap that

u might gain 8 hoes

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
listen to the album. only certain songs hes on some high pitched shit
the more hyphy songs

the album aint like that tho listen to the first song he tells you he did it a lil different for u this time

first song he talkin about alot of u haters that think the album wont be tight

i hope people right now, and people in the future..peepthis album...cuz thats a part of the west and i wanna shake this niggas hand for puttin that out.