After Slappin For A Week Straight.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2003
king of the O said:
Shit fab got 1 or 2 tracks doin that shit so its just a start if niggaz move towards that direction its better for all of us
I feel you, but if a person is ignorant he is ignorant...in a way you can pitty them and their lack of greater understanding. Now when a artist makes 80% idiot music and then can find the time to make a few songs that are the complete oppisite of the rest of his own messages- that shit is the fakeness to me. How are you going to say something like we need to understand and respect our history and grow then 2 tracks later promote poppin pills and actin a retarded fool? That is really some fake shit IMO.

May 28, 2004
i've bought, went to his signing, and listened to this album about three times and i still like Street Novelist better. i dunno what it is..songs on The Street Novelist sounded more distinct and each of them stood out.

i do like how he rapped pretty different on Popo's.

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
RealRich said:
I feel you, but if a person is ignorant he is ignorant...in a way you can pitty them and their lack of greater understanding. Now when a artist makes 80% idiot music and then can find the time to make a few songs that are the complete oppisite of the rest of his own messages- that shit is the fakeness to me. How are you going to say something like we need to understand and respect our history and grow then 2 tracks later promote poppin pills and actin a retarded fool? That is really some fake shit IMO.

haha aww u just got at mista f.a.b. hahaha

Oct 1, 2005
doehubba said:
and niggas aint neva heard of TURF TALK BRINGS THE HOOD?????

even tho that wasnt made as a album but that was his hardest cd you can slap that shit back to back

can't even hate
cant even hate???...dont underestimate B.A.R.T.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I really respect Turf for the name he's made of himself. Love him or hate him, cats are still talkin about him.

I don't see another album comin out in 07 thats better that WCV.

Oct 1, 2005
doehubba said:
i was talkin bout myself

if you knew who i rock with and knew who turf talk fuckz with then you would understand what im sayin
actually i dont give a fuck about you at all cuz i wasnt even talking shit to u but u pretty much proove the point i was trying to make...dont give a fuck who u roll with either

Mar 28, 2006
Rossibreath said:
hes a gangsta rapper, if ya want feelings go bump elton john er sum shit.
well dude obviousley has differnt views on shit then he says in his raps, rapping about them wouldnt make his music anything like elton Johns. Pac rapped about that kinda shit all the time, u consider that elton john music?

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
BayBoss420 said:
well dude obviousley has differnt views on shit then he says in his raps, rapping about them wouldnt make his music anything like elton Johns. Pac rapped about that kinda shit all the time, u consider that elton john music?
i never said pac didnt rap bout feelings, i said turf talk duznt. im just wonderin why u would buy a turf talk album n expect 2 here sum deep shit, he is what he is, a beast on da mic. i actually feel alotta da deep shit 2, i just dont look 2 turf 4 it. i used elton john as an example 4 comic value.

Feb 27, 2006
RealRich said:
thats some real ass shit bruh bruh and i cant argue to that. to me that shows that niggaz confused and he just wanna be down like brandy. but what i see it as is theres certain things to glorify and certain things not too. to me i really dont see nothing wrong about rappin about going dumb, like dancin in the street or on top a ya car and shit like that cuz i was doing that back in high school in 2000 with no drug influence. i remember when rarely talked about the drugs they use and now niggaz is proud and shit u not on WAX, back in 2000 if u popped pills u was a white boy or asian and it didn't become popular until Mac dre made it popular. so most niggaz is fake

Mar 28, 2006
Rossibreath said:
i never said pac didnt rap bout feelings, i said turf talk duznt. im just wonderin why u would buy a turf talk album n expect 2 here sum deep shit, he is what he is, a beast on da mic. i actually feel alotta da deep shit 2, i just dont look 2 turf 4 it. i used elton john as an example 4 comic value.
He's a beast on the mic and didnt even expect as much as I got wit this new album..he tore it up. i was just saying i would like to hear more of his true feelings, its just feedback, maybe if people start looking and asking for better music artists will provide it.

lol for comic value

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
ItsMeZ said:
actually i dont give a fuck about you at all cuz i wasnt even talking shit to u but u pretty much proove the point i was trying to make...dont give a fuck who u roll with either

lmao damn this nigga just got at me haha u mad huh?
did i hurt your feelings or somthing from what i said??......if i did im sorry :( lol

lol ima leave you alone you ah hard ass nigga :cheeky: