accepted

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
The movie was decent for what it was. The fact that the school's name in an acronym was SHIT was funny. Other than that it was just pretty good, at best. It makes me think that any jack off who has a computer can write a fucking movie script...I need to find my guidelines for scripts and get on that.

May 16, 2004
Diologue of J-Boeg the cowboy cop talking with his piggy friends

Pig 1: So did you score last night there boeg?

Boeg2: Hell yeah I scored. I flipped her over and stuck it in her ass then grabbed her arms and held on....She was jumpin' all around like spit on a skillet. heh heh heh.

Jun 3, 2006
J-Boeg said:
^^^i personally HATE going to the movies...but my woman enjoys it...so fuck it
fuck it??-why you act like its nuthin-you know you pray to the lord almighty every single night that he let a actual female even get within 50 feet of your tattle tale ass with out pressin charges

Feb 28, 2005
Ra$an said:
movies are too expensive to be goin all the time..your girl be payin for you?
either that or you guys got discount passes or somethin..cuz i know bein a pig don't pay much

well im not a "pig" yet...but honestly, cops dont get paid bad at all...starting off in redwood city, where i hope to be by next year, ill be starting off at $75-85,000...with WONDERFUL benefits

Feb 28, 2005
Ra$an said:
movies are too expensive to be goin all the time..your girl be payin for you?
either that or you guys got discount passes or somethin..cuz i know bein a pig don't pay much

and last night was free cuz theres a new theater in redwood city and we went to the old one and hardly anyone was there and the guy gave us free tickets

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^You're the one that'll be profiling people by next year and getting about 80 grand a year for it. You have no idea...about anything. It almost makes me feel bad for you except I realize it's a choice to be how you are, so then I just think it's pathetic. You worship money and that's sad, don't try telling me you don't, you would have said that shit if you didn't care that much about it.