accepted

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2005
Sixxness said:
^You're the one that'll be profiling people by next year and getting about 80 grand a year for it. You have no idea...about anything. It almost makes me feel bad for you except I realize it's a choice to be how you are, so then I just think it's pathetic. You worship money and that's sad, don't try telling me you don't, you would have said that shit if you didn't care that much about it.

if i worshiped money, id be a lawyer or something that makes WAY more money...what are you talking about dude? you dont know me, so dont fuckin speak on me...you always come into these threads trying to come off as somebody whos smarter than everybody else...you're arrogant as fuck and it gets old

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I'm smarter than YOU. I'm not claiming shit else, so don't get all huffy puffy with me you bacon bit mutha fucka.

You don't know shit, you haven't listened to shit, that's why you're going to be a pig.

Let me ask you this...How do you feel about marijuana? And have you ever tried it? Do you know about any of the benefits, medical or otherwise? How do YOU plan to make a REAL difference? Since that's what you intend to do. Are you going to "rid your community of 'bad people' and drug dealers"? Do you really think that there are "bad people"? And you're not smart enough to be a fucking lawyer as of this time in your life, maybe in like 25 years, but not right now. Becoming a cop, especially after listening to rap, you should have gotten a few ideas out of that but you obviously missed something...

And do you think I care that you find my "arrogance" as you put it, annoying? You must only read things that I say when they apply directly to you otherwise you would shut the fuck up ham bone.