About Grand Theft Auto SA and white people.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I was talking to this white dude in the custemer service department at work yesterday. And he keept on going on and on about how this game is going to be gay cuz u play a black guy. I asked him how the black guy made the game gay. The he busts out, "Im tierd of this whole its cool to be black thing, shits just str8 gay". I was like ok, what u mean the cool to be black thing? He sez well all u ever see is companys useing black influenced music or comedy to sell products to white folks. I was thinking after that, im like dam blacks and hispanics are good enough to play sidekicks or people you kill in games but the way some white people see this shit is minoritys are some kinda fad.... Not good enough to play a hero or a main charicter in any type of media.... Shits still bugging the fuck outa me. When i saw the next gta dude was a black guy i thought it was coo cuz they ganna show the othere side of the fence... What its like living in tha hood pulling gangta shit... Im glade its a black guy next game an not some italian mafia guy agine.

Sep 12, 2003
THIS GAME WASNT SUPPOSE TO BE SAN ANDREAS IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE GTA: SIN CITY BUT THEN AT THE LAST MINUTE THEY CHANGED IT ANYBODY HEAR BOUT THIS???.......IT'LL BE TIGHT IF GTA 6 WILL BE SIN CITY

Apr 26, 2002
EastsideLV702,
The games gonna take place in Vegas,Frisco,and LA...I guess each city is gonna be the size of Vice City or a little bigger, plus their gonna have countryside in between the cities with their own little towns and all that...this games gonna be huge.

more info

more info

- On the game map Los Santos is only a tiny bit in the lower right corner.
- You can wear a lot of new clothes.
- Dual wield multiple gun types.
- More mini games.
- Vehicles get rusty and dirty as time goes by.
- Carl's customizations include: Hairstyle, Physique, Weight, Driveing Skills, Clothes, Possessions, Weapon Skills, Chracter, Relationships, Gang.
- The art team has snuck in plenty of special pictures and messages for fans.
- For the first time in a series the game will adjust its diffculty if the player becomes stuck. Rockstar assures that that the adjustments will be minimal and almost invisible to the players, so the missions won't become a breeze.
- At least once every couple of days your characer has to eat. If you skip meals he will be come weak, and if you feed him too much he gets slow and then gets fat. There is a wide selection of places to eat... so what you eat counts as well. Strength will effect his punches, but bulk up at the gym too much and he will loose speed...
- San Andreas has its own version of Hollywood called Vinewood.
- When the OGF fell from power, the new gang The Flats moved in.
- A new Latino gang member named Cesar has been confirmed.