About Grand Theft Auto SA and white people.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2004
ARMED & HAMMERED said:
I was talking to this white dude in the custemer service department at work yesterday. And he keept on going on and on about how this game is going to be gay cuz u play a black guy. I asked him how the black guy made the game gay. The he busts out, "Im tierd of this whole its cool to be black thing, shits just str8 gay". I was like ok, what u mean the cool to be black thing? He sez well all u ever see is companys useing black influenced music or comedy to sell products to white folks. I was thinking after that, im like dam blacks and hispanics are good enough to play sidekicks or people you kill in games but the way some white people see this shit is minoritys are some kinda fad.... Not good enough to play a hero or a main charicter in any type of media.... Shits still bugging the fuck outa me. When i saw the next gta dude was a black guy i thought it was coo cuz they ganna show the othere side of the fence... What its like living in tha hood pulling gangta shit... Im glade its a black guy next game an not some italian mafia guy agine.
HA WHAT A FUCKIN FAGGOT IF I WAS THERE I WOULDA SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA HIM.IT ALL GOOD WHEN IT SOME WHITE GUY BUT ITS A BLACK GUY ITS GAY.

but anywayz back 2 the topic.this shit will be raw.rockstar alwayz makes tight games.

Dec 30, 2002
I doesn't bother me that it is a black guy however that dude does have a point... Black people or even just the inner city culture is used in marketing all the time. Have you seen mcdonalds commercials all the time. there is rapping, and black kids going to m.d.'s I know that it seems stupid but the black culture is "hip" in marketing right now. It sells to white people. take it or leave it.

Jun 16, 2004
2ill4u said:
I doesn't bother me that it is a black guy however that dude does have a point... Black people or even just the inner city culture is used in marketing all the time. Have you seen mcdonalds commercials all the time. there is rapping, and black kids going to m.d.'s I know that it seems stupid but the black culture is "hip" in marketing right now. It sells to white people. take it or leave it.
STR8 BULLSHIT RIGHT THERE