A Wax ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Nonstop coproduces on the tracks from other producers I use as well. His ear musically is elite imo
Mannnn I'm just happy that I got to be part of Nonstops musical catologue with the couple tracks he did with me and the homie back when he was still in Portland, long before any of the recognition he is getting now, when he was still at the traphouse acrossa from Unthank Park, the blood hood lol. You are totally 1000% correct about dude being musically ELITE! Dude is a fucking BEAST on the BOARDS AND THE MIC!

Nov 18, 2010
All I'm trying to say is I used the pullin strings formula again for this new album & am VERY satisfied with how it came out. All beats have trackouts & get mixed by Nonstop.
More 40 dollars, no limit, run down, big ass Uzi, crocodile Dundee, Neva been type tracks

Mozart, trukfit, gave up etc all dope... But the live tracks above are the ones that got people sayin to me "damn who is that?"

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
All I'm trying to say is I used the pullin strings formula again for this new album & am VERY satisfied with how it came out. All beats have trackouts & get mixed by Nonstop.
Good.

Now when you make your next album, tap into this shit I'm doing and see how far it pushes your creativity. And Nonstop doing the production wouldn't be a problem (he and I met on here over ten years ago, he constantly gave me shouts in his linear credits, etc.) Be satisfied with what you're doing, get your multitracks mixed by someone who has a good ear and do your thing. Just when AUGUST 8th and 9th come around, and we show exactly what the project is and how it works, be open to pushing yourself in that same lane. And by that I mean using the distribution model and format we're seeking the patent for.

And tell Nonstop I said what's up when you holla at him and ask him if he still has the Oasys.

Nov 27, 2014
I prefer Fat A-Wax music over Skinny A-Wax but its all good. Fat Wax was more my cup of tea Skinny Wax is a little more "main stream" sounding then I like. I like that shit on NE4 and concepts and contradictions

Feb 8, 2006
I see a lot of parallels with a-wax and c-Bo. They both have the ability to make you feel the shit they talking about.i been listening to c-Bo for years and whenever he would drop a album I always felt that shit cuz I had same problems at the same time.probally cuz Im in my thirties but when he was talking bout banging,preston,cdc,hustling or going to Feds most of us can relate to that shit especially if we going through it when album drop. A-wax do the same shit.like c-Bo I'm always going to buy wax music regardless what anyone says.if more rappers from the bay fucked with a-wax they would blow up more.they ain't holding him down they holding themselves down in my opinion