A Wax ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
But you ain't even close to being as dope as a-wax so is like 1 a-wax album>>3 Killa Tay albums #youcantcatchupson
ITS NOT LIKE IM IN COMPETITION WITH SOMEONE LIKE HIM AND MY CAREER IS BUILT ON RESPECT NOT COMPARISONS....BUT ANYWAY, IF YALL WANNA COMPARE ALBUM SALES IM SURE THE 3 PROJECTS I JUST COMPLETED SELL FOREVER AND WILL BE WEST COAST CLASSICS. THATS WHERE MY HEAD IS AT. IF YALL LIKE BATTLERAP SHIT U SHOULDA CAUGHT ME IN THE 80's. IM DOIN BUSINESS NOW SO TRYING TO BE DOPER THAN SOMEBODY WHO'S A NOBODY IN MY CIRCLE DONT MAKE MUCH SENSE TO ME

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
ITS NOT LIKE IM IN COMPETITION WITH SOMEONE LIKE HIM AND MY CAREER IS BUILT ON RESPECT NOT COMPARISONS....BUT ANYWAY, IF YALL WANNA COMPARE ALBUM SALES IM SURE THE 3 PROJECTS I JUST COMPLETED SELL FOREVER AND WILL BE WEST COAST CLASSICS. THATS WHERE MY HEAD IS AT. IF YALL LIKE BATTLERAP SHIT U SHOULDA CAUGHT ME IN THE 80's. IM DOIN BUSINESS NOW SO TRYING TO BE DOPER THAN SOMEBODY WHO'S A NOBODY IN MY CIRCLE DONT MAKE MUCH SENSE TO ME
The only reason they'd sell and be classics is if c-bo was on them and I'm sure you got him on there for that reason lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Again lol @ battle rapping in the 80's on some basic Brian abc shit, taybert won a trophy for rhyming cat with hat!!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
mannnn, y'all need to lay off Tay. I know dude be talking hella shit on here, but dude is a westcoast VET! I'm sure that half (if not more) of the people talking shit on tay, or fucking with him, aint never done half the shit he has for westcoast gangster rap. I'm not saying all that he says is RIGHT, but dude has been in this game for MANY years, and has MADE TIMELESS MUSIC that people still bump to this day. I understand dude be kinda hard headed, or just very aggresive and stuck to his opinions, but man, show the dude some RESPECT for what he has done in the game, and stop talkin shit on bruh. Then again, this is just my opinion, and I don't be on sicc nearly as much as I used to, so I dunno why people started fucking with Tay, but bruh always gonna be a westcoast gangster rap legend/vet in my eyes. Snake Eyes and Mr. Mafioso are two of the HARDEST, REALEST, AUTHENTIC westcoast rap albums put out in the 90's if you ask me. Like I said though, this is just my 2 cents, and I'm sure people are gonna talk shit about this post, but I dont give a fuck, it's only the siccness?!?!?!?!

Edit: I just read through this whole thread, and just want to let it be known that I've been a listener of bopth of these dudes (Wax and Tay) music for prolly about 15+ years, and I ain't takin sides.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
ITS THE SAME CLOWN(S) TALKIN SHIT. THEIR IGNORANCE DONT EVEN BOTHER ME AT THIS POINT AND IF MAKIN UP LIES ON THE SICCNESS IS THE BEST THEY GOT WELL THEN IM DOWN TO COME ON HERE AND SHOOT THE SHIT WHILE I PROMOTE AND TEACH THEM SOME BLK HISTORY.
#WCM ALL DAY

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Lol at respect some rapper I don't know lol I don't respect my bitch and she love me what makes you think Ima respect some nigga I don't know lol fuck Tay
read my post, i stated a few times it was just my OPINION bruh, take it or leave it,.