A-Wax - Hey Yukmouth (Yukmouth Diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
how on earth could you actually think that would be remotely possible? please break it down for me
wax is elm piru and more and more bay artists are dissing him over his beef with other bay artists. i don't got one of those fancy posters with mugshots, names and tree diagrams hanging on my wall or anything lol but it's a fear based off my observance, and fear is sometimes irrational. i should have specified elm st piru and not piru in general, and maybe the "bay" was too broad as well.

Feb 11, 2006
Wax dissed pretty black,and b.a aswell as a rick ross diss...he dissed smigg dirtee aswell..this nigga dont play games when it comes to droppin diss tracks..

Feb 16, 2007
This shit actually made me post here in the 5 fucking years i've been registered, I've been an A-wax and Yuk fan since the early 2000's, This diss shit Wax started with Yuk is retarded,I'm disappointed that Wax beefin with so many rappers in the Bay,Especially Yuk,Yuk might not be on his A game anymore, But no doubt Yuk's a fucking bay legend,You gotta respect that.Wax shoulda kept this mouth shut on this Yuk shit IMO,If anything,Since he started dissin Hus he's created a bunch of haters for himself.Now Wax is going after so many dudes,His fight with Hus & Jack recently,Wax is playing with matches, When you play with matches you get burned. Wax needs to lay off the diss track shit on these dudes and rap how he used to. Also i seen Wax on 2 separate occasions,Once at the Vallejo DMV,And once in Concord,He always rolls deep,Seems like a stand up dude in person,You can see Wax's sheet on youtube,He ain't hiding shit,Even his real name on paperwork,He is Piru,He did serve time up at Walla Walla in Washington for Manslaughter,So before you call him a fake,He ain't.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Oh shit lav d and wax getting together on some music collaborations????

That would be dope...

Oh yeah and that Joe blow line bout putting a hole where that p at might offend some other ru's...sounds like a gang diss to me