A-Wax - Hey Yukmouth (Yukmouth Diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2011
Negative? Why because I don't have my mouth on his cock like for example a poster like Foul Mouth does? No, sir. I am being objective. I actually complimented his flow and rhyme structure in my previous post, sir. If I was hating I would have said "A-Wax is garbage and he should burn in heeeeeeell".

Apr 25, 2002
Negative? Why because I don't have my mouth on his cock like for example a poster like Foul Mouth does?
hahah this bedazzled ass faggot still has me on his mind. you can be my fan club president.
this dude still hella booty hurt cus no ones fuckin with Slug/Atmosphere.

now he'll probably type a bunch of lame ass shit.

Mar 11, 2011
Point him out to me,
Who does he owe?
I'll stuff him where the speaker box usually go.

Multi-syllabic rhyming sir.

Bruce Leroy doesn't like A-Wax cuz his bars contain no references to how "trippy" and "far-out" the world is.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I know I'm a few pages late, but I just couldn't let this one pass:

At the end of the day i can care less, cuz all i care about is TRUTH.. like i said, a man reap what he sows... Im a stand up nigga,
If you care so much about the truth why the fuck do you lie so much. Even on the internet your word aint worth a god damn thing. Whatever happened to the xtraplan IPO that you gave YOUR WORD was going to happen in november? You do reap what you sow monte, and you have sown a gang of bullshit and are reaping the distain from all of us that you deserve.

And if you're such a "stand up nigga" then why dont you post in the thread YOU STARTED about xtraplan in the open forum and explain yourself. You aint a "stand up nigga", you're a "run and hide nigga". Even on the internet. That is truly the next level of punk shit.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I know I'm a few pages late, but I just couldn't let this one pass:

If you care so much about the truth why the fuck do you lie so much. Even on the internet your word aint worth a god damn thing. Whatever happened to the xtraplan IPO that you gave YOUR WORD was going to happen in november? You do reap what you sow monte, and you have sown a gang of bullshit and are reaping the distain from all of us that you deserve.

And if you're such a "stand up nigga" then why dont you post in the thread YOU STARTED about xtraplan in the open forum and explain yourself. You aint a "stand up nigga", you're a "run and hide nigga". Even on the internet. That is truly the next level of punk shit.
Another internet chain snatched!!!

Aug 14, 2005
LMAO at "stand up nigga" turned into "run and hide nigga"!!!!!!! Monte you da best mayne u deed it!!! monte like rosie odonnell at the bisexual bridal party or something!

Feb 11, 2006
monte's siccness career got flatlined the second he got that tat on his back a decided to share it lol....

misery made's pic is clown boots...

no if,buts or maybe, both them niggaz are marks

Apr 20, 2005
The only a-wax song i've heard was with the Game waaayyyyyyy back in 2005 or sum shit. this thread convinced me to check A-Wax out. so i get a cmon son for not already having him in my download collection. thank u siccness players and player haters again for continuing to lace an OG Pimp like myself with some new street nigga gun to ur muthafuckin face rap. U guys are the shit with or without the toilet paper with some corn, peanuts, and collard greens still visible.