A-Wax - Hey Yukmouth (Yukmouth Diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2007
Where is Elm Street Piru in the Bay Area? I don't follow all this bullshit that close I always thought A Wax was from Pittsburg
Their is no Piru's in the Bay,Wax was originally from Cali, Then he moved to Washington as a youngster,He joined the Elm Street Piru's in WA,A set up there,Did dirt,Caught that manslaughter wrap,Did time in Walla Walla State Pen,Came home here to bay,He just still reps Piru,He talks alot about his life in his older music if your a fan.

May 4, 2005
bandana the rag put out the yuk diss tryina turn ppl over kuz his butt hurt.

kinda funny blow goin at wax. aint gon win that one.

this whole rap shit stupid.

Sep 16, 2011
So a wax is a washington state blood from pitsburg. I thought washington state was 90 percent white with one of the lowest murder rates in the country. It seems like it would be eazy to be a blood out there nobody dies. I like everything I've heard from a wax I just never really hear him say blood ever n thought he was a str8 bay area rapper.

So a wax is a washington state blood from pitsburg. I thought washington state was 90 percent white with one of the lowest murder rates in the country. It seems like it would be eazy to be a blood out there nobody dies. I like everything I've heard from a wax I just never really hear him say blood ever n thought he was a str8 bay area rapper.
haha, is this post serious? Or you just high as a mothafucka on 420?

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
lmao, are you for real?

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
This shit actually made me post here in the 5 fucking years i've been registered, I've been an A-wax and Yuk fan since the early 2000's, This diss shit Wax started with Yuk is retarded,I'm disappointed that Wax beefin with so many rappers in the Bay,Especially Yuk,Yuk might not be on his A game anymore, But no doubt Yuk's a fucking bay legend,You gotta respect that.Wax shoulda kept this mouth shut on this Yuk shit IMO,If anything,Since he started dissin Hus he's created a bunch of haters for himself.Now Wax is going after so many dudes,His fight with Hus & Jack recently,Wax is playing with matches, When you play with matches you get burned. Wax needs to lay off the diss track shit on these dudes and rap how he used to. Also i seen Wax on 2 separate occasions,Once at the Vallejo DMV,And once in Concord,He always rolls deep,Seems like a stand up dude in person,You can see Wax's sheet on youtube,He ain't hiding shit,Even his real name on paperwork,He is Piru,He did serve time up at Walla Walla in Washington for Manslaughter,So before you call him a fake,He ain't.
best siccness post ever

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
well at least someone died, cause wax shot them in the chest.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
how do you even begin to start typing this post without stoppin to see how stupid you sound...

you dont know what you're talkin about one bit...and you gonna say some shit like "i thought" and "it seems" without askin a native washingston resident, or reading a news article, or hell...taking a walk thru a REPUTABLE HOOD?

this + tarzan ass rap fans swingin from one dick to the next is whats fckin the music scene up when it comes to the underground rap circuit

this thread is admittedly full of laughs, but should have been locked when it was started

May 9, 2002
Elm St Piru is not a WA set, its an LA set, like ALL other Crip and Blood sets in the world that actually have rep. Wax was locked up in Walla Walla up here. I dont know where he got put on or by who, but there are ESP's up here believe it or not. Just like there are Hoovers and Lime St here as well. Someone even started an NSb set up here in the mid-90's and folks was wildin out for a hot minute.

And yes, Seattle is the 2nd whitest big city in the US, right behind PO. That doenst mean there isnt shitty parts. There are several sets here in Seattle. A lot of cali cats come here to sell dope and pimp hoes, and they have set up shop and sets here over the last 30 years. We also got GD's from the midwest here too...Deuce-Jive and Deuce-8 runs shit in the CD, or at least they used to. Lotta Bloods out here these days though.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Elm St Piru is not a WA set, its an LA set, like ALL other Crip and Blood sets in the world that actually have rep. Wax was locked up in Walla Walla up here. I dont know where he got put on or by who, but there are ESP's up here believe it or not. Just like there are Hoovers and Lime St here as well. Someone even started an NSb set up here in the mid-90's and folks was wildin out for a hot minute.

And yes, Seattle is the 2nd whitest big city in the US, right behind PO. That doenst mean there isnt shitty parts. There are several sets here in Seattle. A lot of cali cats come here to sell dope and pimp hoes, and they have set up shop and sets here over the last 30 years. We also got GD's from the midwest here too...Deuce-Jive and Deuce-8 runs shit in the CD, or at least they used to. Lotta Bloods out here these days though.
Kinda like expanding your corporation... economics 101, go to a unsaturated area, with less competition and make money. Its not really a hard concept to grasp. Its like LA sets are selling franchises haha

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Kinda like expanding your corporation... economics 101, go to a unsaturated area, with less competition and make money. Its not really a hard concept to grasp. Its like LA sets are selling franchises haha

Off top this song came to mind...lol

[video=youtube;RMqfRey10gA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMqfRey10gA[/video]