A-Wax and LAMB Getting Punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
The new updated LAMB music news review will be posted in October!

This is Michael Mixerr. I been informed by music news organization SiccnessNet (SiccnessDotNet) rappers A-Wax and LAMB got punked! Many rappers diss each other in their beefs. That's nothing new. But the beef with A-Wax and LAMB is how they both got punked. A-Wax dissed LAMB. LAMB dissed A-Wax. That how it all got started. LAMB and A-Wax are both getting their careers started. Despite A-Wax already being established in his career, a beef has been started.
Let's just hope the beef stays on A-Wax and doesn't spill onto the streets.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

This is Michael Mixerr. I been informed by music news organization SiccnessNet (SiccnessDotNet) rappers A-Wax and LAMB got punked! Many rappers diss each other in their beefs. That's nothing new. But the beef with A-Wax and LAMB is how they both got punked. A-Wax dissed LAMB. LAMB dissed A-Wax. That how it all got started. LAMB and A-Wax are both getting their careers started. Despite A-Wax already being established in his career, a beef has been started.
Hi Mixerr,
DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet dissed both AWAX and LAMB too, so lots of punking is going on, and last I heard he was threatening to smash both their cds with a hammer. Might want to add that to your review. I'm not telling you what to do though so do whatever is best for Mixerr reviews.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006

i like that Mixerr's hood af now

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Messy marv needs to post on the siccness
he basically does. but the white version. awax is a "blood" from the bay, disses every one, nobody fucks with him, lost huge amounts of weight from drug use.

messy marv gets called out for his actions all the time but wax gets a pass

the siccness dot net lol