A-WAX and his BOY-TOY are having relationship problems

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
That same guy was trapped in a geo tracker with $500 of fireworks going off and he finally got out his skin was dripping off of his arms he had to get flown by helicopter to hospital. He was dark skinned black and after it happened i went to see him and his arms were white he joking around about it & said "I'm white as you G" lol big homie is a soldier.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Yea bgd/gd/folk are all the same and they funk with Latin Kings. Idk if BGDs still exist there was a grip of em in Chicago but the ones I knew in the 90s came from SOuth Carolina and were all hella big black dudes damn near 7 feet and grimey as fuck they robbed hella people. They made frequent trips to TX and came back with hundreds of lbs of brick weed and other shit. They would make me hit people tho no joke. They was connected with a cartel in TX. They was my big homies and last time I went back to KC I ran into one that just got out the Feds. he went with me to the airport when I moved out here in 02 and was talking big shit to airport security cuz they was staring at him. He would clown me and say I was gonna move to CA and become a surfer haha. They was sippin lean throughout the 90s way before that shit was a trend.
Yeah them cats crazy he was from Chicago he was all tatted head to toe!! Had a devils horns with one broken

Mar 5, 2014
Yea bgd/gd/folk are all the same and they funk with Latin Kings. Idk if BGDs still exist there was a grip of em in Chicago but the ones I knew in the 90s came from SOuth Carolina and were all hella big black dudes damn near 7 feet and grimey as fuck they robbed hella people. They made frequent trips to TX and came back with hundreds of lbs of brick weed and other shit. They would make me hit people tho no joke. They was connected with a cartel in TX. They was my big homies and last time I went back to KC I ran into one that just got out the Feds. he went with me to the airport when I moved out here in 02 and was talking big shit to airport security cuz they was staring at him. He would clown me and say I was gonna move to CA and become a surfer haha. They was sippin lean throughout the 90s way before that shit was a trend.
you mean bds? got kuzzns in Arkansas that's bds but never really heard them say they bgds but bds and gds aint the same

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
AHahahah!!!

I musta got under your fake gang tatted skin!!!

You (and other lames) spent your weekend on the internet madd as fuck trine get at me...lol!!!

Man... we do not live the same... I really LIVE tha shit u foos on here emulate and pretend to live!!!

1st off this aint my first time on the net lol!!!

2nd Even if I cared enuff to want to, I wouldn't because of incriminating shit I've posted here in other threads, like the cellphone pic thread etc...

3rd Even if I was a nobody (like most u foos) as far as street shit goes; I wouldn't post a pic on the net for a measly buck!!! FOH
Wait, what did you post in the cell phone thread?

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Lmao @ 1 pic of a bottle of prescription cough syrup being incriminating. FEDS MUST BE WATCHING LMAO this lame TA90011 @TA90011 talking about people following trends and he's the last one on the bandwagon sipping lean. reo is a knock it makes sense

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
You probably had to lie to the ER doc to get a lil 4oz of quali to post a pic to try n look cool and impress people U dont know. nerd shit and fakery at its finest TA90011 @TA90011

May 15, 2017
south san jo
All you niggas and hos give it up for the smurfs in San Jo getting clicked clacked boomed ::
fuk u pussy flu color bitch made paisa outsiders come to the tank and get fucking killed by a real shark and to the little scrapa hoods in San jo, ha ha ha have to clicking up because them motherfuckers are pussy snitchdropouts n getting side of they head pilt
Stay in LA you ugly deformed younglins - Norte ::