A-WAX and his BOY-TOY are having relationship problems

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
WHITE PPL LOVE ANY OTHER WHITES THAT BREAK INTO HIPHOP

EMINEM
AWAX
WOODIE
BERNER
ETC...
Pretty sure Berner is Mexican.

Awax doesn't look white at all lol that dude must be a mixed breed.

Eminem been garbage

Woodie was dope. His northern exposure albums went brazy. Sur rap all sounds the same to me. Old school funk beats with basic ass lyrics and delivery, everyone wearing oversized gorilla cut Ben Davis pants and bald heads with flea market sunglasses. I haven't listened to anything gangster since high school but I'm willing to bet the eses still sound and dress the same as 20 years ago

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I thought most you dudes is nortes lol but y'all dissing your own gang. I guess ese's are the new cool thing in the north
name one norte posting in here? lol i aint no norte i aint no sur I'm just a mexican from east oakland mane i got no issues with no other mexicans

once i moved outa oakland i noticed how many white boy "nortes" it is "gang banging" in other cities the shit is embarrassing

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
name one norte posting in here? lol i aint no norte i aint no sur I'm just a mexican from east oakland mane i got no issues with no other mexicans

once i moved outa oakland i noticed how many white boy "nortes" it is "gang banging" in other cities the shit is embarrassing
That shit don't fly in the pen tho. So most of em stop by that time. I know Oakland don't allow it. I only see white nortes in hella soft cities .

Also find it hella funny when surs rep Brown pride but they mission is to kill other Mexicans lol dumb as fuck.

Nov 27, 2014
That's bullshit I knew this white dude named Alex who lived on Trask off Seminary who banged Norte hella hard. I knew another white dude named Justin who was in DGF went to CYA for shooting a scrap in San Leandro when he was 15 years old he got out but became a Wood after he went to the pen in his 20's... it doesn't matter what color you are if your banging and they accept you then your in that gang. There are white surenos too.

Nov 27, 2014
And honestly I like the city of LA it's a fun town with lots to do but the bay is more down to earth and has just as much to do with more of a big city vibe even though it's smaller.