A-WAX and his BOY-TOY are having relationship problems

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
did you leave the "G" out because being a G aint in you ???
I offered to link up but ur scary ass made some excuse I forget what it was ...
Its not an opinion its a fact. Calling it a "culture" does not defer from the fact that the vast majority of that "99% of ppl" are mindless followers who are easily manipulated.

They don't spend more money on a pack of BackWoods than another brand because its a "culture"... Thats just an excuse.

Backwoods were around 5-10 years ago when EVERYONE in the bay smoked swishers, but only a fraction of smokers bought them.

Thats like trying to argue that ppl buy Nikes instead of Walmart knock-offs because they are all "sneaker heads " .

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
We talking about gang shit now this thread should be in the open forum.

I grew up with a family of BGDs from South Carolina super gangstas their whole family treated this white boy like family and they lived where THEE most racist white people are. I can't blame other races for hating white people cuz there are hella closet and open racist whites. Ive never dropped the N bomb , with "a" or "er". White peoples that say that shit is hella corny and disrespectful and no black person should give any white person a pass when they use it. Just my 2 cents but carry on.....

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
They made me hit bullies bigger than me, fronted me LBs, yay, shoot craps, gave me first strap. They respected me for never trying to be a banger but laced me on the life. There's not many black people in SJ and I've never met a black gangsta disciple in CA, they are a different breed

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I've met a bunch of pussy gang bangers out here. Two surenos tried to bang on me on eden/Payne in San Jose....I told em I don't bang he kept pulling up his shirt flashing his gun haha...I was just sitting in my car with a red shirt on he was getting hella hot cuz I wouldn't leave, he kept pumping his chest walking towards my car then turning round flashing his gun.. pump faking.

Cool stories bro right ok I'm back to the grind y'all be easy.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
There's half white dudes from OP that look white as hell just not blonde that been bangin Oak Park since the 90s
Back when I lived in Oak Park for 1 year I went to the OP Bloods BBQ at Miller Park and none of them dudes were white, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of their members are because they got huge membership....probably biggest gang in sac.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
We talking about gang shit now this thread should be in the open forum.

I grew up with a family of BGDs from South Carolina super gangstas their whole family treated this white boy like family and they lived where THEE most racist white people are. I can't blame other races for hating white people cuz there are hella closet and open racist whites. Ive never dropped the N bomb , with "a" or "er". White peoples that say that shit is hella corny and disrespectful and no black person should give any white person a pass when they use it. Just my 2 cents but carry on.....
This big ass scary looking white gd named bear moved to sac he was a tatt artist he tatted kings on my head he was cool but didn't like it cause they beef with Latin kings bad he had LKK tagged up everywhere ha ha

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
This big ass scary looking white gd named bear moved to sac he was a tatt artist he tatted kings on my head he was cool but didn't like it cause they beef with Latin kings bad he had LKK tagged up everywhere ha ha
Yea bgd/gd/folk are all the same and they funk with Latin Kings. Idk if BGDs still exist there was a grip of em in Chicago but the ones I knew in the 90s came from SOuth Carolina and were all hella big black dudes damn near 7 feet and grimey as fuck they robbed hella people. They made frequent trips to TX and came back with hundreds of lbs of brick weed and other shit. They would make me hit people tho no joke. They was connected with a cartel in TX. They was my big homies and last time I went back to KC I ran into one that just got out the Feds. he went with me to the airport when I moved out here in 02 and was talking big shit to airport security cuz they was staring at him. He would clown me and say I was gonna move to CA and become a surfer haha. They was sippin lean throughout the 90s way before that shit was a trend.