a thought i'd like to share with you all

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ, are you pretty much admitting that all you do is sit around waiting for an email from the Siccness saying someone's replied to a topic you posted on?

:)

Mummy

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2006
ok 1, lay off the drugs...2, lay off the religion, you think too much to compete in that war, 3, i believe that every time you try to define yourself you will get a temporary answer, dont base your life on your definitions, dont run your life on someones religion, love is unexplainable like graffiti on a train, 100% true unconditional love in impossible, only one with no mind at all can find it and be in it. never question religion, youll get about as far as questioning how many star trak episodes there are....we all look for the answers to life, believe me youre not the first to take a wild thoughtful guess, but i like your deep thoughts, write a book about it, not to publish or anything, but read it again in 5 years and see what you think

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I know that you still have the power to choose, but the few options that enter your mind, will have to follow a guide line that doesnt conflict with the foundation of your belief, the certain guideline or form its in.
Explain to me why people purchase things on impulse, and after that explain to me why people commit crimes where no motive was ever determined.

Now i have heard multiple times,from different groups of muslims who, to THEM were talking common sense by questioning "how could christians believe God was a man(jesus)? Because a man is a creation, and a creation is a sign of need, and its impossible for a God to be in need."

Just as they did, i also asked that and couldnt make any sense of how the christians could miss a major factor such as this.
First of all how is that a major factor to be missed? Is it impossible for God to become a man? Better yet, would it be just for a God to lead by example as opposed to not leading by example?

The real way to understand what im saying is to observe your own and peoples thoughts.
That doesn't make any sense.

I mean, in life situations or situations similar, when you think "should i do this or that?" , the few options that enter your mind will never contradict the structure/guide line for all of your thinking.
Even tho the options you are choosing from differ, in a Certain way, they will be very similar.
Can you explain why a lot of citizens are in debt due to misuse of credit cards? After that explain how two different options ar esimilar.

until one destroys the foundation of his beliefs, and tear down the barriers in their subconscious, will their subconscious have no limits, and is able to expand on the type and quality of thoughts, ideas, and options.
How does one destroy such foundations and how does one tear down the barriers?

meaning, the more you realize and see proof that your world view and opinions have been governed by your ignorance of what truth is, the more you will understand that you, including all else, dont know shit.
This doesn't make sense.

Aug 3, 2005
Mummy said:
ok 1, lay off the drugs
ive been sober for 3 months patnah
2, lay off the religion
nothing i said was intentially derived from any religion. im sure there are dozens of religions who mention things on the same wavelength as i did.
you think too much to compete in that war
what war? and how should soldiers be in your opinion? ignorant and oblivious?
3, i believe that every time you try to define yourself you will get a temporary answer, dont base your life on your definitions, dont run your life on someones religion
when did i say anything about defining yourself? i spoke about knowing yourself. if you don't understand the concept of self actualization read up on the psychologist Abraham Maslow. im also not talking about how to live your life, im saying what could a certain way of living could achieve. and again, im not speaking directly from a religion (not intentially at least), im simply stating what will happen when one reaches that point of conscioussness. just because i used Jesus and Mohammad as a reference doesn't mean its their teachings, its just an example.
love is unexplainable like graffiti on a train, 100% true unconditional love in impossible, only one with no mind at all can find it and be in it.
so you don't have unconditional love for your mother? or your child? and how do you define one with no mind? like one who has cleared their mind of all negative thoughts and is completely in the present? or like a retarded vegetable?
never question religion, youll get about as far as questioning how many star trak episodes there are....
what are you talking about? do you even know? first of all nothing i said implies that i questioned religion. asking God something doesnt mean i questioned a religious doctrine or that the thoughts were from any religious ideology. they could be, but they were thoughts i had and nothing more. i didnt question anything, i questioned the nature of mankind in general. and if people never questioned religion we'd still be praying to zeus and poseidon.
we all look for the answers to life, believe me youre not the first to take a wild thoughtful guess
oh i believe you.
but i like your deep thoughts
thank you.
write a book about it, not to publish or anything, but read it again in 5 years and see what you think
i think i should give it to you and see what YOU think in 5 years. maybe 10.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sixxness said:
EDJ, are you pretty much admitting that all you do is sit around waiting for an email from the Siccness saying someone's replied to a topic you posted on?

:)
SOMETIMES. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL I DO. I LET THE SUBJECTS BUILD UP. IF I DID WAIT(ALL THE TIME AS YOU HAVE IMPLIED) I WOULD gO CRAZY.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
This is fun, I like asking questions and then ending up having the right assumption. I may just ask you questions every time from now on because I get the same result except for you dont' come at me like I'm being a dick. :cool:

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^RIgHT ASSUMPTION MY ASS. YOU IMPLYIN' I'M JUST ON THE NET WAITIN' FOR YOU OR SAMETHIN'. I'M DOIN' OTHA SHIT, AND THEN I ANSWER. YOU ON THE OTHA HAND ARE ON MULTIPLE SITES(I'VE SEEN IT). THE SICCNESS IS HOME, NAMELY THIS FORUM.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I didn't mean you being on the net has anything to do with me, ass. The only other site I go on, is myspace. And occasionally Raptalk to delete bullshit off the forums.

Now you sound like you DO watch where I go. If you've seen me on multiple sites, you obviously have some weird thing about looking to see where I am. You're starting to creep me out man. I'm startin to think you're a little bit feminine.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sixxness said:
I didn't mean you being on the net has anything to do with me, ass. The only other site I go on, is myspace. And occasionally Raptalk to delete bullshit off the forums.
I NEVA BEEN TO NO RAPTALK BUT HEARD SOME OF YOU TALK ABOUT IT. AND I BARELY gOT AN ACCOUNT ON MYSPACE SINCE EVERYBODY AND THEY MAMA HYPIN' IT UP(I BELIEVE THEY BIT OFF OF BLAK PLANET). BUT FOR SOME ODD REASON I FEEL LIKE I WOULD BE BETRAYIN' MY SICCNESS LOYALTY.

Sixxness said:
Now you sound like you DO watch where I go. If you've seen me on multiple sites, you obviously have some weird thing about looking to see where I am. You're starting to creep me out man. I'm startin to think you're a little bit feminine.
AND AgAIN, DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF. IT WAS A COINCIDENCE I RAN INTO SOME SITE IN 2002(g4 SOME SHIT ) AND THERE YOU WAS POSTIN' YOUR SKINNY SPLINTER-LOOKIN' ASS. ALL I ASKED MYSELF THEN IS HOW SOME OF YAW CAN BE ALL OVER THE PLACE. HELL, AND I DON'T EVEN BE ON CHATROOMS SINCE 2001, 2002(WASTE OF TIME AND I KNOW FOR A FACT MOST OF YAW DO). I'D RATHER POST IN THREADS.
AND YOU gOT YOUR NERVE CALLIN' SOMEONE FEMININE, WHEN YOU'RE ONE OF THE MOST SENSITIVE POSTERS IN THIS BITCH, ADVOCATIN' OPEN MINDNESS AND PROTECTIN' FEMALE POINTS OF VIEWS(NOT TO MENTION ADMITTIN' TO LETTIN' YOUR BITCH CHANgE THE TIRE WHILE YOU WATCH). :dead:

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
nhojsmith said:
congrats, god told you you were a buddhist
HAHA, I'm thinking more Hindu. Good job though NAV, you're following in the steps of the Prophet Mohammed, but instead of a cave you use your room.

Mummy

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2006
sure nav i wouldnt mind reading it, write it and send me it in pdf format, im open minded, but can be ignorant at times if someone is trying to convert me to their beliefs

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
Mummy said:
sure nav i wouldnt mind reading it, write it and send me it in pdf format, im open minded, but can be ignorant at times if someone is trying to convert me to their beliefs
If you're not trying to convert someone to your beliefs you shouldn't speak or write. Yalla Back