a thought i'd like to share with you all

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2005
Tonight at 3AM on Monday, October 2nd, 2006, I asked God to help me to give freedom, peace, happiness, and salvation to the rest of mankind. In that moment my thoughts became as clear as crystal.
These are those thoughts:
When one individual reaches the point of complete knowledge of self, absolute self-actualization, he will realize there is not any real self, that "it" and all of "its" worries about "itself" are mereley an illusion. He will transcend and realize the so-called "individual" is mereley a small fraction of an infinitly larger energy that includes all of humanity; a small crumb of a much larger cookie. Although seemingly unique, he is essentialy the same as all other crumbs, he is the same as his mother, his brother, his friend, and his enemy.
This thought was followed by another. When this realization came to mind i remembered the notion that one must truly know himself to truly love himself. Now, if this absolute form of self-knowledge and awareness was reached, the "individual" would then find love in its truest form, for himself. And if realized that "himself" was one in the same with all other "selfs", that this love he had would be directed at all of humanity.
All worry, all grief, all greed, all desire, all hapiness, all goals of self-improvement, all aspirations for greatness, all search for divine wisdom, all struggle for freedom, all hope for salvation, all LOVE;
all of these things that the "individual" hungered to feed himself with, he would now feel the hunger to feed ALL people with. He would rise from a helpless man who lived a life similar to a worker ant, drifting through life a slave to his circumstances, to a man who controlled his reality as well as all of mankinds, a man with the courage of a lion, ready to carry the world and it's people up the stairway to the "light", a man with no fear or limitations, a man in the ranks of Jesus and Mohammad, with a passionate and sacrificial love for all humans, willing to give more to all than he would to himself, and through such selflessness, rise above and beyond his living "self" and be immortalized forever.
just a thought

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Good thought, I've had thoughts that are pretty much exactly the same.

The thing is though, it's true. And you dont' have to believe in God and there doesn't have to be a God for that to be true.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
What's your fucking point? I do it so everyone can understand what I'm sayin, even God fearing morons. :)

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^LOL. MY POINT IS YOU CAN MAKE YOUR POINT WITHOUT EVEN USIN' SOMETHIN' YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN. IF I DON'T BELIEVE IN SOMETHIN' I'M NOT gONNA AKNOWLEDgE IT, MUCH LESS STATE IT IN EVERY TOPIC PERTAININ' TO SUCH.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Good, YOU BE YOURSELF.

And I'll be ME. Now leave me the fuck alone for the rest of today. Quit stalking all my posts.

Even if people are retards, I still would like for them to be able to understand what I'm saying. Everyone needs to 'see the light', not just a few buddy!

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^gET OFF HIS NUTS.:paranoid:
Sixxness said:
Good, YOU BE YOURSELF.

And I'll be ME. Now leave me the fuck alone for the rest of today. Quit stalking all my posts.

Even if people are retards, I still would like for them to be able to understand what I'm saying. Everyone needs to 'see the light', not just a few buddy!
ME STAULKIN' YOU? YOU gOT ME FUCCED UP WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND YOU gOT IN YOUR SIg. OH, I FORgOT YOU gOT HIM ON IgNORE. HOW THE FUK AM I FOLLOWIN' YOU WHEN I POSTED ON THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU? IF N-E-THANg, I HAVE E-MAIL NOTIFICATION CHECCED ON MY SETTINgS AND IT NOTIFIES ME WHEN SOMEBODY POSTS IN A THREAD I HAVE ALREADY POSTED ON. YOU TOO FULL OF YOURSELF. THE WORLD DON'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU.:eek: