a thought i'd like to share with you all

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
NavThaShah said:
Tonight at 3AM on Monday, October 2nd, 2006, I asked God to help me to give freedom, peace, happiness, and salvation to the rest of mankind. In that moment my thoughts became as clear as crystal.
These are those thoughts:
When one individual reaches the point of complete knowledge of self, absolute self-actualization, he will realize there is not any real self, that "it" and all of "its" worries about "itself" are mereley an illusion. He will transcend and realize the so-called "individual" is mereley a small fraction of an infinitly larger energy that includes all of humanity; a small crumb of a much larger cookie. Although seemingly unique, he is essentialy the same as all other crumbs, he is the same as his mother, his brother, his friend, and his enemy.
This thought was followed by another. When this realization came to mind i remembered the notion that one must truly know himself to truly love himself. Now, if this absolute form of self-knowledge and awareness was reached, the "individual" would then find love in its truest form, for himself. And if realized that "himself" was one in the same with all other "selfs", that this love he had would be directed at all of humanity.
All worry, all grief, all greed, all desire, all hapiness, all goals of self-improvement, all aspirations for greatness, all search for divine wisdom, all struggle for freedom, all hope for salvation, all LOVE;
all of these things that the "individual" hungered to feed himself with, he would now feel the hunger to feed ALL people with. He would rise from a helpless man who lived a life similar to a worker ant, drifting through life a slave to his circumstances, to a man who controlled his reality as well as all of mankinds, a man with the courage of a lion, ready to carry the world and it's people up the stairway to the "light", a man with no fear or limitations, a man in the ranks of Jesus and Mohammad, with a passionate and sacrificial love for all humans, willing to give more to all than he would to himself, and through such selflessness, rise above and beyond his living "self" and be immortalized forever.
just a thought

wow this is good.
ok so what i can comment on, is for you to look up samadhi cuz i think that is what you experienced when you felt the sense of oneness and such.:

Samadhi (Sanskrit, lit. "establish, make firm") is a Hindu and Buddhist term that describes a non-dualistic state of consciousness in which the consciousness of the experiencing subject becomes one with the experienced object,[1] and in which the mind becomes still (one-pointed or concentrated)[2] though the person remains conscious

i agree with you on the complete thread, and i would like to add to this part:

notice how there are all types of beliefs that ppl follow.
some are athiest, some are hindu, but one thing that we ALL share(almost all), is the intent to succeed in life.
Im runnin out of words, but to conclude my main idea i just want to point out to EVERY SINGLE ONE of you.

Remember that every single thought or judgement is currently GOVERNED by our beliefs.
So at any single moment of the day, for any opinion or answer, or idea/thought that you come up with, is governed by your own beliefs.

THIS is why EDJ cant see stocktons POV, and vice versa.

so, that means that at any time of the day, whenever you attempt to decide on something, the decision will be governed by your beliefs.

So for those of you that believe its one way or torture for eternity, pay attention to your thoughts and judgement.
You will see even if they seem normal and plain, there will still be a guide line that your thought process follows.

I have noticed this goin on too many times to know its real.
Even when i offered the idea of time being an eternal present moment to my muslim dad, he cracked up sayin thats a crazy ass idea.

So to end this, i ask each of you to acknowledge what i have pointed out in this message, the more you acknowledge, the more you find out you are living an illusion.

Great thread nav, but check your PM

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
HEMP,
YOU STRESSED, "Remember that every single thought or judgement is currently GOVERNED by our beliefs.
So at any single moment of the day, for any opinion or answer, or idea/thought that you come up with, is governed by your own beliefs.

THIS is why EDJ cant see stocktons POV, and vice versa."

WHERE DO I START? YOU HAVE TO HAVE ACCURATE KNOWLEDgE TO HAVE FAITH IN IT. YOU HAVE TO CLEAR N-E DOUBT IN ORDER TO BELIEVE SUCH IS TRUE. IF SOMEBODY gAVE ME INFO AND I LOOKED INTO IT TO SEE IF SOMETHIN' IS BASED ON MYTH, MISINTERPRETATION, OR CAUSE OF THE REASONS THEY BELIEVE ARE NOT CONgRUENT TO THE INTEgRITY OF THE MATTER, THEN I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT SAID BELIEF. REMEMBER, KNOWLEDgE IS POWER. AND I KNEW I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE THAT SEEN NAV'S THOUgHT KIND OF HINDU-ISH. NOT TO SAY IT WASN'T THOUgHT PROVOKIN'.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
HERESY said:
I disagree with half the stuff you just said.

i understand, but i blame it more on my god damn english.
you got no clue how many times i go over each sentence and it still comes out to be shit.
o well.

if not, then tell me, what dont you agree with?

name a few and i will try to expand on them, but only after i spend 24 hours proof reading my reply, so it should make sense.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Hemp said:
i understand, but i blame it more on my god damn english.
you got no clue how many times i go over each sentence and it still comes out to be shit.
o well.

if not, then tell me, what dont you agree with?

name a few and i will try to expand on them, but only after i spend 24 hours proof reading my reply, so it should make sense.
Language barriers are no longer the issue.

the more you acknowledge, the more you find out you are living an illusion.
Remember that every single thought or judgement is currently GOVERNED by our beliefs.
so, that means that at any time of the day, whenever you attempt to decide on something, the decision will be governed by your beliefs.

Everything I quoted is what I disagree with.

Hutch

Sicc OG
Mar 9, 2005
HERESY said:
I disagree with half the stuff you just said.
lmao

EDJ said:
IF N-E-THANg, I HAVE E-MAIL NOTIFICATION CHECCED ON MY SETTINgS AND IT NOTIFIES ME WHEN SOMEBODY POSTS IN A THREAD I HAVE ALREADY POSTED ON
Damn, you must get a thousand emails a day!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
^gET OFF HIS NUTS.:paranoid:

ME STAULKIN' YOU? YOU gOT ME FUCCED UP WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND YOU gOT IN YOUR SIg. OH, I FORgOT YOU gOT HIM ON IgNORE. HOW THE FUK AM I FOLLOWIN' YOU WHEN I POSTED ON THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU? IF N-E-THANg, I HAVE E-MAIL NOTIFICATION CHECCED ON MY SETTINgS AND IT NOTIFIES ME WHEN SOMEBODY POSTS IN A THREAD I HAVE ALREADY POSTED ON. YOU TOO FULL OF YOURSELF. THE WORLD DON'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU.:eek:
Okay buddy, whatever you say :confused:

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
HERESY said:
Everything I quoted is what I disagree with.

I know that you still have the power to choose, but the few options that enter your mind, will have to follow a guide line that doesnt conflict with the foundation of your belief, the certain guideline or form its in.

Now i have heard multiple times,from different groups of muslims who, to THEM were talking common sense by questioning "how could christians believe God was a man(jesus)? Because a man is a creation, and a creation is a sign of need, and its impossible for a God to be in need."

Just as they did, i also asked that and couldnt make any sense of how the christians could miss a major factor such as this.
These are just a few examples.
The real way to understand what im saying is to observe your own and peoples thoughts.

I mean, in life situations or situations similar, when you think "should i do this or that?" , the few options that enter your mind will never contradict the structure/guide line for all of your thinking.
Even tho the options you are choosing from differ, in a Certain way, they will be very similar.

until one destroys the foundation of his beliefs, and tear down the barriers in their subconscious, will their subconscious have no limits, and is able to expand on the type and quality of thoughts, ideas, and options.

So to sum this quote up and answer the question, The subconscious has a great influence on what you are able to realize, understand, and think of, according to what you are automatically against, and what you automatically support.

And not just all of these does your subconscious influence, but also your reasoning for going with that option, or deciding to go with one that wasnt even on the list.

So, with what i just stated above, now that we know
the more you acknowledge, the more you find out you are living an illusion.
meaning, the more you realize and see proof that your world view and opinions have been governed by your ignorance of what truth is, the more you will understand that you, including all else, dont know shit.

i wish i can explain more cuz i feel like im missin on some parts, but im too tired.

-Crash

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
The whole belief/mind issue im talking about is but one of the many obstacle that one must conquer to actually step out of their belief and SEE the other side.

i know my family will never become non muslims, just as it has been.

Mar 12, 2005
EDJ said:
I DELETE THE ONES THAT ARE THE SAME. BUT I ALWAYS TRY TO STAY ON TOP OF THE SUBJECT MATTER.
I'd say dumb, but that's good to come back to old subjects and if someone says other than what they've said, you caught em slippin and they're contradicting what they say.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Opinions change, it doesn't mean someone is slippin (but it can mean that). Maybe in the time that something was said, they read something that changed their outlook? It's not like he's pulling someone's card, and...it's the FUCKING internet.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sixxness said:
Opinions change, it doesn't mean someone is slippin (but it can mean that). Maybe in the time that something was said, they read something that changed their outlook? It's not like he's pulling someone's card, and...it's the FUCKING internet.
THE INTERNET IS A TRICCY MUTHA-FUKA.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^IT FEELS gOOD TO gET MAIL:cool: . BUT IT SURE BEATS gOIN' THRU THE WHOLE SITE TRYIN' TO LOOK FOR SUBJECTS. I LET THEM COME TO ME.:) HOW YOU THINK I STAY ON TOP OF SUBJECTS? AND A DELETE BUTTON IS RIgHT THERE FOR THE ONES THAT ARE REPETITIVE. YOU ACT LIKE MY SHIT IS ALL OUT OF CONTROL AND UNORgANIZED.

Mar 12, 2005
EDJ said:
^IT FEELS gOOD TO gET MAIL:cool: . BUT IT SURE BEATS gOIN' THRU THE WHOLE SITE TRYIN' TO LOOK FOR SUBJECTS. I LET THEM COME TO ME.:) HOW YOU THINK I STAY ON TOP OF SUBJECTS? AND A DELETE BUTTON IS RIgHT THERE FOR THE ONES THAT ARE REPETITIVE. YOU ACT LIKE MY SHIT IS ALL OUT OF CONTROL AND UNORgANIZED.
I'm not saying that, but I hate having to search through my box just to look for one specific email or subject. Well what ever suits you.