a theory: Messy Marv is the Bay Areas Michael Jackson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Wait up ya'll....remember the thriller video?...tell me Michael wasnt reppin piru hard in that red leather.....
And both of em love some white, mess loves that white girl, michael looked like a white girl
Mess tried to do the moonwalk out a window off that white girl...

Louis farrakhan wanted to slap em both one time

I bet marv would fuck with some diprivan if you gave it to em

both artists make you wonder if drugs can "really fuck someone up in the head like that"
Mess looks like a little chimpanzee, michael loved monkeys

He might be right

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Wait up ya'll....remember the thriller video?...tell me Michael wasnt reppin piru hard in that red leather.....
And both of em love some white, mess loves that white girl, michael looked like a white girl

both artists make you wonder if drugs can "really fuck someone up in the head like that"

He might be right

Mar 1, 2006

He might be right
now thats an interesting theory

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
Dude, you are on more coke than Mess to even make this thread.
lol..that reminds me my boy from oakland said mess came thru i forgot wat block (i can find out later) but this nigga said mess came thru coked out of his mind and drunk this nigga just hopped out a lexus and started rapping for like 20 or 30 minutes from the moment he hopped out he was just rappin he said niggaz was laughin and the crowd started to leave after 10 minutes and this nigga still coked out just rappin then hopped back in the car and bounced lol..