a theory: Messy Marv is the Bay Areas Michael Jackson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2008
408/916
This is just a theory that I thought of the other day. I know some folks are probably gonna say "who cares" but fuckit.

I have a theory that Mess is the bay areas Michael Jackson.

No matter what Michael Jackson did, people still loved his music. Through his cases and weird antics of his personal life, Millions of people still bought his CD's. Same thing with Mess, even with his gangbanging and funking with his cousin and incest references he's still making dope music and people (maybe not millions) are still copping it. I mean look how consistent Mess is with his CD's, even though he's got a 12 disk album dropping at some point, he's still releasing hella mixtapes, which is impressive if you think about it because some major artists dont even have that many releases. & I know everyone cant like every track, but I think most of is dope.

This is just my opinion & I know some people are going to say some negative stuff in regards to this but its still all good.

http://vimeo.com/3509032

Jan 31, 2008
This is just a theory that I thought of the other day. I know some folks are probably gonna say "who cares" but fuckit.

No matter what Michael Jackson did, people still loved his music. Through his cases and weird antics of his personal life, Millions of people still bought his CD's. Same thing with Mess, even with his gangbanging and funking with his cousin and incest references he's still making dope music and people (maybe not millions) are still copping it. I mean look how consistent Mess is with his CD's, even though he's got a 12 disk album dropping at some point, he's still releasing hella mixtapes, which is impressive if you think about it because some major artists dont even have that many releases. & I know everyone cant like every track, but I think most of is dope.

This is just my opinion & I know some people are going to say some negative stuff in regards to this but its still all good.

But I do think MESSY MARV IS A BAY LEGEND and a hard working hustla, that did and does what he needs to do to survive & FUCK ANYBODY HATIN ON THAT

Edit: And These Niggaz Talking Bad On A Dead Man......SMH

I LIke Mess' Electronic Press Kit Video Though

Another Edit: I Dont Think Mess Has Done Anything Wrong In His Career and I havent heard about anything in his personal life, except for some gun charges

About him becoming a BLOOD He reps it hard and doesnt let these gossiping niggaz get to him, MESS IS SOLID IMO

Sep 24, 2006
thizztapher
"a theory: Messy Marv is the Bay Areas Michael Jackson"
How much Thizz did you pop before thinking bout this? Just put the Thizz down......I would have said Mistah Fab cuz of the familiar voice they both share.........

May 30, 2006

Michael Jackson had the 1# album in every country in the world multiple times....Don't ever type Mess' name and Michaels name in the same sentence again.

Michael was also a genius vocalist....Mess has an average flow at best.