650UBEEZY's Gangsta Ass Photo album (including captions)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
Gas One said:
yeah, id definately recommend brushing often. the problem is unlike my dog, no one ever taught her about the satisfaction of clean teeth. but like my dog, theres hope. i suggest once every day or so, someone grabs that butter mouthed bitch by the head and scrubs the shit out of her bacteria pit, preferably with a professional-sized dentist workstation, as i believe most regular toothbrushes will melt on contact. also she might need to look into eating dog treats, i hear dog treats actually clean the teeth, while offering a undeniably good flavor burst of country chicken, bacon and cheese, etc.
thats the tooth my dude-i mean i mean the truth......there aint no excuse for that shit tho......bitch look like she chewin marbles and shit

Feb 11, 2006
timebomb said:
DA FUNNNIEST THANG ABOUT DIS SHIT WAS THIS SHIT

::::::::::also heres my myspace rap video from my ex boyfreind dstruction, he still post up here on the siccness occasionally, this track is called scarface, hes such a badass

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1737938990

AHAHAHAAHAH DUDE GOT A HEAD LIKE DA BRAIN FROM ANIMANIACS MAYNE AND HE FLOWS LIKE A COLOSTIMY BAG MAYNE....
^^^^FOR THOS THAT NEVERE CLICKED DAT SHIT THEY SHOULD ITS FUCKIN CLASSIC SHIT

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
That's fucked up, she cool......Fools be on here making fun of folks like their shit don't stink.....Miggs deserved it, IMO