650UBEEZY's Gangsta Ass Photo album (including captions)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Check it out ya'll i payed The boeger a half eaten box of krispy kreme doughnuts and the cowboy hat worn by jake gillenhall in brokeback mountain in exchange for 650UBEEZIES myspace photoalbum complete with captions I also promised him i wouldnt post this pic of him and his "homeboys" on here any more

So for all you 650 groupies that almost killed yourself cause she never posted a pic of herself on here you can breath easy now. Rest assured these are all actual pics and actual captions of the bad bitch herself everything has been kept 100% the same to protect the integrity of this site. :chinese:

---------------------------------------------------------------
Smoking weed makes me look more attractive

650 and SS COCKTON doin it big

A couple of gatorades and packs of famous amos and we can all cum

Me and my freinds are smoking marijuana! (were so cool:classic: )

Kriss Kross will make you jump! jump!

I kinda look like a man in this picture

still LOL

My legs look cool when im really high

My first time sniffing glue, my friend jaws in the middle gives top notch dome btw

how did this get in here?

My night on the town with the CEO of Skaffers

Kickin it with my homies from the Siccness YEEEEEE!

J Colombo always gettin into some gangsta shit when we kick it

How her teeth got that way, and im lookin really hot tonight in this pic

My favorite sexual position

also heres my myspace rap video from my ex boyfreind dstruction, he still post up here on the siccness occasionally, this track is called scarface, hes such a badass

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1703656803

------------------------------------------------------------

Aight thats all boeg sent me, ya'll can ask him for the rest of um if you want hope you liked um

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com

wtf dude on the left and might've been 3rd guy in this pic.. I swear they were in my city new years eve.. Cause they were from Palo Alto, and I knew more about their rap scene than them. Kicked it with a few freestyles. 650 ask ya boy if they're from EPA. If so it's a small world.

Mar 12, 2005
WOW, CAN'T WAIT TIL BEEZY POSTS, YOU FOOS ARE GONNA MAKE HER LEAVE. FUNNY THING IS, WHEN I SEEN HER PICS A WHILE BACK, SHE DIDN'T LOOK close to WHAT SHE LOOKED IN THOSE.

CLASSIC!

It doesn't take the common Siccness poster to make a classic, it takes a specific one. haha

650 and SS COCKTON doin it big
MAN WTF, I AINT NO SKINNY ASS NERDY, WHITE LOOKING FOO!