650UBEEZY's Gangsta Ass Photo album (including captions)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
i guess smoking weed everyday with your 16 year old high school friends is something to do...yeah i did that when i was your age..now a days..at my age..we pay bills...work..and hit up the 21+ spots..you know..BARS/CLUBS..something you haven't seen YET..

Jun 15, 2005
650Ubeezy said:
Unlike 99% of you I have shit to do...I haven't been home 169 posts ago...but I heard about this shit anyways...
Bullshit, girl.

You were on the site less than 24 hours ago.

We know you've seen this thread and this is the reply you've got?

Seriously, you should have just posted your pics when all those simpers asked for it and this wouldn't have been nearly as serious.

Dec 25, 2003
Stop bullshittin. Same shit woulda happened. Same people with the same ass attitudes be postin here. Dont act like there is rhyme or reason to some shit.

This is the Siccness, the majority of which is unemployed 19 year olds runnin around the house at 1pm in supermans doin thug karoake to C-Bo and A-Wax.

Jun 15, 2005
Fuck you too, champ. I would never had contributed to this thread if she were more forthcoming in that other thread. Fuck her bullshit ass response along with yours, simpy ass simp.

Dec 25, 2003
enserio said:
Fuck you too, champ. I would never had contributed to this thread if she were more forthcoming in that other thread. Fuck her bullshit ass response along with yours, simpy ass simp.
More attempts to explain bullshit. Theres a reason people dont be postin shit buddy, and this is it.