50 Cent - Officer Ricky Go Ahead Try Me(Rick Ross Diss/Full)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I'm wondering how the hell 50 has any credibility after The Game destroyed him about 100 times.
Game is/was too much of a liability and after a while got annoying...if he was more of a solid individual, he could have done more damage, but he wasnt stable and too emotional...Game was playing checkers, 50 played chess with that nigga..in the end 50 won..Game was dropped from Aftermath and his career is vanishing(if it hasnt vanished already)...I like Game, but 50 was too much for him(not lyrically though)

May 7, 2002
Please tell me you are joking....please do...

I'm not a big 50 Cent fan, but I can tell you that 50 will murder Wayne on the mic if he really wanted to....

He would end dudes career and I think 50 got enough shit to expose on him, but he holding onto it..
LYRICALLY, Lil Wayne is far more advanced than 50 Cent. He may rap about random shit, but he's got his metaphors/rhyme schemes on point. 50 cent is average at best when it comes to lyrical ability.

Apr 25, 2002
i never liked rick ross.. go ahead 50.. end his career.. and where can i get that play this on the radio shit without the d.j.. he's goin' hard again.. they gonna get together and put a hit on his head.

Jun 3, 2006
Please tell me you are joking....please do...

I'm not a big 50 Cent fan, but I can tell you that 50 will murder Wayne on the mic if he really wanted to....

He would end dudes career and I think 50 got enough shit to expose on him, but he holding onto it..
yes....he would clown the fuck out of him and end his shit...you already know 50 lives for beef, i could really see him clownin wayne about gettin fucked by baby...lol

Jan 1, 2006
I wonder how hip hop would've been if Game stayed in G-Unit?

50, as much as I don't like him, is really assassinating people's career's. Ross brought it upon himself, and he played the part pretty good. The fact that rapper's still want to do work with a phony only shows the true colors of everyone in this industry.

Feb 12, 2008
Im glad the Siccness sees the realz.....yupp 50 gettin at demm clownz, both he and Saigon put out 2 of the best diss tracks I've heard in years
Then you must not listen to a lot of rap. Saigon openly admits he aint a battle/diss rapper and Fifty dropped some straight bull with that officer Ricky bullshit.