50 Cent - Officer Ricky Go Ahead Try Me(Rick Ross Diss/Full)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
Rick Ross Responds To 50 Cent: "Diss Track Was Wack" Speaks On DJ VLAD Snitching

Rick Ross Responds To 50 Cent: (Claims His Diss Track Was Wack) "That That Was His Response? Go Back In The Lab & Come With Something Else" + Speaks On DJ Vlad Snitchin "I Saw Vlad. Its Like He Had A White Face On His Body To Me" [Audio]

http://xrl.us/beeczh
Starts At Around 7 Min

I Dont Understand How A Cop Is Gonna Speak On A Snitch

OFFICER ROSS DISS TO 50 CENT
http://allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__music/archive/2009/01/24/20811086.aspx

50 CENT DISS To OFFICER ROSS
http://allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__music/archive/2009/01/30/20821976.aspx

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
I dont really like 50 but this shit is pretty cool....im diggin it.....

Im just glad someone finally called him out for tha shit....too many folx been lookin tha other way in Hip Hop in a lot of different situations that should have been spoken on a long time ago....

Feb 27, 2005
LOL

In related news, Ross' signature shoe which was set to be released by sneaker company Pony has been cancelled. Sneaker blog Soleblvd reports that Pony backed away from releasing the shoe because of Ross' past as a correctional officer.

"Sources close to the brand say that they want to steer clear of the whole cop controversy, and didn’t want to have to face the whole usual “eff the pigs” type backlash," the sneaker blog reported.

Source: Thisis50.com

LOL

In related news, Ross' signature shoe which was set to be released by sneaker company Pony has been cancelled. Sneaker blog Soleblvd reports that Pony backed away from releasing the shoe because of Ross' past as a correctional officer.

"Sources close to the brand say that they want to steer clear of the whole cop controversy, and didn’t want to have to face the whole usual “eff the pigs” type backlash," the sneaker blog reported.

LOL

Feb 8, 2003
LOL

LMAO

Damn 50 owning ross, He already fucked up his shoe endorsement. lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
rick ross punk ass always lying, at first he tell angela yee he aint hear no diss from 50 and then hes like oh that song? oh that couldnt be what youre talking about

nigga u heard it

and you knew that was the mutha fuckin diss song

cuz it came out LAST NIGHT

you heard it 10 times

rick ross remind me of a nigga on a message board

(thinks about editing out "punk ass" before i get a text on my cell that says 'rawse..im hearing things..')