49ers vs Dolphins 12/14

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Sims is a piece of shit.... Snyder would of held it down, fucked up in that last play bad, glad I didn't bet this game. Knew it was going to be close, but this shit leaves a bad taste in my mouth like that Arizona game. They need to start finishing in the redzone.

Mar 8, 2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAH ya'll Niners fans aint talkin big now. Told all you Miami was gon win it. Its called a touchdown, Niners ever hear of it? I dont think tha Dolphins D has cuz they aint let one be scored on them in 3 games. Damn needed Jets and Pats 2 lose 2day. The AFC East all comes down 2 who wins out.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
HAHAHAHAHAHAH ya'll Niners fans aint talkin big now. Told all you Miami was gon win it. Its called a touchdown, Niners ever hear of it? I dont think tha Dolphins D has cuz they aint let one be scored on them in 3 games. Damn needed Jets and Pats 2 lose 2day. The AFC East all comes down 2 who wins out.
hahaha whitegirl only comes out when the fins win but no where to be found when they lose FUCK THE WHINERS

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Miami aint going to win shit,5-8 team still kept ur team to only 2 tds all day! NiNers were moving the ball they just couldn't get a td in this game! FUCK THE DOLPHINS, FUCK THE COWBOYS TOO

Mar 8, 2006
Miami aint going to win shit,5-8 team still kept ur team to only 2 tds all day! NiNers were moving the ball they just couldn't get a td in this game! FUCK THE DOLPHINS, FUCK THE COWBOYS TOO
Yeah kept us to 2 TD's, the 2 TD's that beat u. but we kept u 2 the 0 TD's u couldnt score! as for tha Cowboys fan, i just started postin on here dis season so check ur factz kid

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Yeah kept us to 2 TD's, the 2 TD's that beat u. but we kept u 2 the 0 TD's u couldnt score! as for tha Cowboys fan, i just started postin on here dis season so check ur factz kid
i was talkin bout this season when you got mopped up by the pats at home the week after you beat the raiders you were here talkin shit to the raider fans but the next week after gettin mopped at home by the pats you were no where to be found

Apr 13, 2006
yea we held the ball for most of the game. roman is weak as fuck and so is bitch ass sims. mothafuka cant even block !old ass fuckin raider cat. we had the games on our hands though. it's all good though ! we put up a fight vs a team who open lotta cats eyes ! got em !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!