49ers vs Dolphins 12/14

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005

The 49ers will head back out on the road this weekend, traveling to Miami to square off against the Dolphins.
The 49ers have helped the Dolphins improve to a tied for first standing in the AFC East by knocking off the Bills and the Jets in back to back victories.
Tune in to Fox on Sunday to see what happens in this third straight AFC East matchup. Kickoff is at 10AM PST.

I WANT TO SEE THEM KEEP IT UP! NINERS NINERS NINERS NINERS

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
No frank gore? on the road... against a miami team who desperately needs to win to keep playoff hopes alive...

i dunno... but the niners have surprised me the last 2 weeks so i wont count em out completely

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Gore didn't practice Wednesday and probably won't practice for the rest of the week. Coach Mike Singletary indicated a decision might not be made until Sunday, and he said Clayton would make the trip to Florida in case he needs him for a last-minute call up. For now, DeShaun Foster is taking most of the turns in practice at running back

Mar 26, 2006
Our D really needs to step up this game like in the Bills game, Brown and Williams are a threat on the ground as well as Pennington in the pocket, so a good pass rush and run stop will be the backbone of this game for us. Its gonna be tough but if we can control the ball and grind it out even more than previous games with Mike at the helm, we can win. HOLD THE FUCKING BALL :D minimize turnovers and we got this.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Yeah the 9ers D will have a handful with the Dolphins' running game. Without Gore it just makes it even tougher.

Aug 24, 2006
if we win this one theres no doubt in ma mind we'll win out the season.. i thought the redskins were gonna be a problem but ive seen them goin on a downhill lately. regaurdless.. gore is HUGE... as far as points on the board. although shaun hill was throwin to everyone and everyone was catchin the ball this past sunday so lets hope they keep that shit up baby.. finish out strong

Aug 24, 2006
just a clarification.. how did arizona clinch if they got 3 games left and we got 3 games left? they are 8-5 and we are 5-8... did i miss something?