49ers vs Dolphins 12/14

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Why would a resident of the bay area choose to root for the Miami Dolphins?
for the same reason someone would like the cowboys, lakers, bulls, mets, etc. They cant stand that the bay area teams arent consistently the best, so they just choose random teams to like, or come up with a random excuse ('my uncle liked them in the '90s'). so in other words ur uncle was a bandwagon fan, just like u were. Theres not a team i like that doesnt have to do with me being from there, or family being from there.

Mar 8, 2006
for the same reason someone would like the cowboys, lakers, bulls, mets, etc. They cant stand that the bay area teams arent consistently the best, so they just choose random teams to like, or come up with a random excuse ('my uncle liked them in the '90s'). so in other words ur uncle was a bandwagon fan, just like u were. Theres not a team i like that doesnt have to do with me being from there, or family being from there.
that aint completely true. My popz has alwayz liked Miami since he was a kid. His parents were from Texas so my grandpa is a Cowboys fan and my grandma is from Pennsylvania so she likes Pittsburg. My dad liked Miami since he was a kid and passed it onto me.