49ers vs Dolphins 12/14

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^which blows b/c if the niners could have won just one against them...and any of the other games they fucked up...oh well i'll take a couple more wins. draft picks aint all that much, lets get a better record than settling with 5 or less wins. its more important to end on a high note, with some intensity and confidence. its just too bad they didnt have that at the beginning of the season.

and mooreblock, still think firing nolan wasnt the solution?

Mar 8, 2006
just because yall won tha last 3 of 4 u think u gonna beat us? i think its gonna be a close game but i dunt think ur gonna win. Ur playin in Miami and we've won 6 of our last 7. From reading in tha paper SF is preparing for Miamis defense like they did for the Dallas game. and they think they got the Wild Cat down but are hoping the 9ers keep their calm when they see it. should be a good game.

Mar 26, 2006
just because yall won tha last 3 of 4 u think u gonna beat us? i think its gonna be a close game but i dunt think ur gonna win. Ur playin in Miami and we've won 6 of our last 7. From reading in tha paper SF is preparing for Miamis defense like they did for the Dallas game. and they think they got the Wild Cat down but are hoping the 9ers keep their calm when they see it. should be a good game.
Each Time I saw Miami play they run plays out of that formation maybe 5-6 times??? Or am I missing something?

more like a lolcat formation :p

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
free my neegggga trajik!!!!!!!!

If its porter on VD, i dont think he will beat VD for a sack, VD is a great pass blocker.....