49ers Offensive Coordinator Jimmy Raye Fired!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Mike Singletary said it was his decision to can Raye, after staying overnight watching game film.

BS? lmao

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

dude still sounded stubborn

first he was like, our philosophy will not change

then later he was like our philosophy is whatever wins us games...he doesn't care how the offense is run as long as we win....

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
bwahaahaaha

niners suck man, i swear. all my niner homies talking all that shit. i like singletary and gore, that's about it.

Dec 4, 2006
I was at DMV this morning when I read the news about this...

lol@me waiting for my number to be called...I clicked on the NFL App and read the news and next you know I'm yelling "HELL YEAH, HE'S GONE" ...

the look on everybody's face at DMV towards me was funny as hell though!

I think Jed York read my comments on Twitter and Facebook that were directed at him... lol

Jimmy I CANT TELL WHICH PLAY IM GOING TO USE Raye

Jimmy I CANT BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER BUT A RUN UP THE MIDDLE AGAIN Raye

Jimmy I SEE THE MIDDLE, RUN HIM THROUGH THERE Raye

Jimmy ITS MY OFFENSE, I CRY AND PLAY THE SAME PLAY IF I WANT TO Raye

ha ha .......THANKS GOD!

I really believe that Singletary knows his time it's up with the 49ers...that's why he is doing this changes...

Let me guess? he's going to start Alex BABY HANDS Smith again against the Falcons?

Give Troy Smith or Carr a fucking chance....

And as far as Vick being a free agent next year...The Eagles will give him a new deal before that shit happens......

Big Ben should be available next year I believe, I could be wrong...

and going for Kolb? hell no! DO NOT WANT!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I think Jed York read my comments on Twitter and Facebook that were directed at him... lol

Jimmy I CANT TELL WHICH PLAY IM GOING TO USE Raye

Jimmy I CANT BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER BUT A RUN UP THE MIDDLE AGAIN Raye

Jimmy I SEE THE MIDDLE, RUN HIM THROUGH THERE Raye

Jimmy ITS MY OFFENSE, I CRY AND PLAY THE SAME PLAY IF I WANT TO Raye
were those meant to be funny???

and no on Kolb but build the team around jeff garcia???

Dec 4, 2006
You must be a raider fan.......you guys live in 49ers threads and shit.

Shit, I wouldn't mind Jeff Garcia in our team right now....Bet he'd do wonders....

Dec 4, 2006
You must be a raider fan.......you guys live in 49ers threads and shit.

Shit, I wouldn't mind Jeff Garcia in our team right now....Bet he'd do wonders....

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
im a die hard 9er fan going on my 15th year of season tix, but just cuz we like the same team doesnt mean we gotta see eye to eye or i should back you up, those jimmy raye things were stupid as fuck, and you wanna build our team around an old man....

Dec 2, 2006
If Vick plays well, Kolb will be trade bait. They will not keep them both because both want to start in the NFL now. Trent Edwards may not be a bad option. He is a victim of circumstance in Buffalo, imo. This year, your best bet is to throw when you have to, minimize mistakes, and play D. But I still think it is going to be a long season.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I agree with radiostationrep. Fuck another experiment! Sign a veteran qb, draft a young qb with upside and groom him behind the veteran.
Think getting to ahead of ourselves here, we don't need a new QB yet till we see how this season plays out. Our OC play calling was crap and yet we still nearly beat the champs.

We got raped in Kansas because of the other coaches (ex patriots coaches from spygate) knowing wtf we were going to do every time on offense because lack of game planning. Right now its the coaches fucking up IMO. We need to be more organized and creative specially with young O-line we got. Johnson should pick up right after Raye left off, knowing he will have the job some day anyway. Anybody can do a better job than JR.

Dec 9, 2005
I'm probably in the minority, but I don't think the root of our problem was at QB. Alex has the tools and the weapons. This is still his make it or break it year, IMO...so I'd at least want to give him that before throwing him under the bus again.

Its a team game, even though I know the easiest thing to do is to just blame it all on the QB. Comes with the territory, but most of the INT's he's thrown this year have been to Crabs. Tipped balls and wrong routes, have more to do with Crabtree still having to play catchup, than Alex's fault.