49ers angling for Vick at QB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2005
FATAL WHAT DA FUCK IS UR PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH VICK...SAME SHIT THEY SAY ABOUT VICK IS WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT D MCNABB HES WAS A GOOD SCRAMBLER BUT NOT A DECENT PASSER LOOK AT HIM NOW HE STEPPED HIS GAME UP ..VICK GOT A CANNON AND WITH HIS SCRAMBLING ABILITY HE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN HE CAN EARN 2 OR MOR SECONDS THAN HILL CAN IN DA POCKET .WITH HIM SCRAMBLING ITS EITHER A 1ST OR SECOND N SHORT...
BUT I$ HE AN ACCURATE PA$$eR??? NO..................! ~FAIL~

Apr 25, 2002
FATAL WHAT DA FUCK IS UR PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH VICK...SAME SHIT THEY SAY ABOUT VICK IS WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT D MCNABB HES WAS A GOOD SCRAMBLER BUT NOT A DECENT PASSER LOOK AT HIM NOW HE STEPPED HIS GAME UP ..VICK GOT A CANNON AND WITH HIS SCRAMBLING ABILITY HE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN HE CAN EARN 2 OR MOR SECONDS THAN HILL CAN IN DA POCKET .WITH HIM SCRAMBLING ITS EITHER A 1ST OR SECOND N SHORT...
First of all McNabb is, and always has been, a better passer than Vick. PERIOD. My problem with Vick is HE IS NOT A GOOD QB. People like yourself look at highlight reels and think he is good. Look at his numbers, he is not a good QB. Fuck all the bullshit excuses, Alex Smith has the same excuses AND MORE, so if Vick can use them then so can Alex. Fuck that shit. If you knew anything about the sport you would know what I'm talking about. I'm thinking about what's best for the team. I don't want to waste time on Vick.

On top of that, WE ARE NOT GOING TO SIGN VICK ANYWAY. Get over it.

Apr 25, 2002
As long as the stands are full the owners dont care who is throwing the ball. Vick will fill seats and thats what a crappy team like the 49ers needs.
What you fail to realize is a lot of Niner fans will be very unhappy with a Mike Vick signing. You see a few guys on here happy about this fake ass news story, but go to a site where there are more Niner fans and you will see most Niner fans don't want him on the team. Go to 49erswebzone.com and see what the reaction is there. It's mostly negative. So if you say the owners only want to fill the stands, then signing Vick is NOT what they want to do.

Jul 25, 2007
WHAT?? WE'RE U PLAYING WITH HIM OR WHAT??? GTF...............OUTTA HERE!
Fucks your problem. Did Vick fuck you in the ass or sumthing. Nigga all but hurt. Read this you fake ass internet norteno.

In letters to Blank, jailed Vick says he's staying in shape

ESPN.com news services

When they choose sides for football games in the yard at the United States Penitentiary in Leavenworth, Kan., Michael Vick is the popular pick.

Twice for the same game, it seems.

In an interview with the New York Daily News posted on their Web site on Monday, Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank said Vick is playing ball in prison to keep his body in shape, his arm limber and to pass the time.

"Apparently, there was a prison football team and he played quarterback for both sides," Blank told the Daily News.

The suspended Falcons quarterback is serving a 23-month prison term at Leavenworth's minimum security satellite prison camp after pleading guilty last August to a federal dogfighting conspiracy. Vick, who was sentenced in December, is projected to be released in July 2009.

Blank, who signed Vick to a 10-year, $130 million contract in 2004, has been communicating with Vick through letters, which Vick initiated. The quarterback has written that he is making 12 cents an hour washing pots and pans and playing a lot of football.

"He's written me a couple of times," Blank told the Daily News. "I've written him back, he's stayed in touch."

Blank also said Kevin Winston, the Falcons' senior director of player development, has visited Vick on several occasions. Blank told the newspaper he has no such plans, although it's evident he still has a soft spot for his exiled quarterback.

"I just try to be supportive and as understanding as I can be," Blank told the Daily News. "He talks about the process he is going through and what he has learned, the lessons of life, how he's going to come out a different person.

"He's sorry he has affected so many people in a negative way -- the league, our club, our fans. He feels awful about that. The letters sound quite sincere to me. From a mental standpoint, he sounds good."

Vick will go to trial on state dogfighting charges in Virginia on June 27.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3333889

Jun 18, 2005
Fucks your problem. Did Vick fuck you in the ass or sumthing. Nigga all but hurt. Read this you fake ass internet norteno.

In letters to Blank, jailed Vick says he's staying in shape

ESPN.com news services

When they choose sides for football games in the yard at the United States Penitentiary in Leavenworth, Kan., Michael Vick is the popular pick.

Twice for the same game, it seems.

In an interview with the New York Daily News posted on their Web site on Monday, Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank said Vick is playing ball in prison to keep his body in shape, his arm limber and to pass the time.

"Apparently, there was a prison football team and he played quarterback for both sides," Blank told the Daily News.

The suspended Falcons quarterback is serving a 23-month prison term at Leavenworth's minimum security satellite prison camp after pleading guilty last August to a federal dogfighting conspiracy. Vick, who was sentenced in December, is projected to be released in July 2009.

Blank, who signed Vick to a 10-year, $130 million contract in 2004, has been communicating with Vick through letters, which Vick initiated. The quarterback has written that he is making 12 cents an hour washing pots and pans and playing a lot of football.

"He's written me a couple of times," Blank told the Daily News. "I've written him back, he's stayed in touch."

Blank also said Kevin Winston, the Falcons' senior director of player development, has visited Vick on several occasions. Blank told the newspaper he has no such plans, although it's evident he still has a soft spot for his exiled quarterback.

"I just try to be supportive and as understanding as I can be," Blank told the Daily News. "He talks about the process he is going through and what he has learned, the lessons of life, how he's going to come out a different person.

"He's sorry he has affected so many people in a negative way -- the league, our club, our fans. He feels awful about that. The letters sound quite sincere to me. From a mental standpoint, he sounds good."

Vick will go to trial on state dogfighting charges in Virginia on June 27.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3333889
HA HA HA MY BAD HOMEY I WA$ DRUNK EARLIER........NO DI$RE$PECT!
BUT YEA 4 GET THE QB PO$ITION THEY NEED AN O-LINE MORE THAN ANYTHING.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
^ glad other teams fans can see it, Shaun Hill has done everything to Win and earn the starting job, and nothing to lose it.....

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
UR FUKIN DUMB HOLME$................LACK OF TALENT??? HILL I$ WAY BETTER THAN THAT FOOLIO. BE$T ATHLETE?? JA JA JA! EITHER UR A RETARD OR JU$T PLAIN PENDEJO. FUCK A $HOW.............AND GIVE ME A TROPHY! WACK A$$ BAND~WAGON FANZ!
SHUT YOUR FUCKIN BITCH ASS UP, YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT, VICK IS ONE OF THE BEST IF NOT THE BEST ATHLETE IN THE NFL, I AINT NO FUCKIN BANDWAGON YOU FUCKIN MONGREL ILL TAKE YOUR 49ERS PASS AWAY BITCH YOU AINT SHIT BUT A FUCKIN DUMB ASS PIECE OF FUCKIN RATCOON FECEES

Jan 6, 2005
IF VICK WASNT A GOOD QB WHY WOULD THEY USE DA 1ST PICK ON HIM AND SECOND IF HIS NOT A GOOD QB HOW THEY HELL THOSE HE TAKE DA FALCONS TO DA NFC CHAMPIONSHIP..NO ONE EVER SAID HE WAS DA BEST QB..BUT HES GOT ENUFF TALENT TO PLAY THAT POSITION...I WOULD NOT HURT ONE BIT TO SIGN HIM AND HAVE A GREAT TALENTED PLAYER ON DA TEAM..

Jan 12, 2006
IF VICK WASNT A GOOD QB WHY WOULD THEY USE DA 1ST PICK ON HIM AND SECOND IF HIS NOT A GOOD QB HOW THEY HELL THOSE HE TAKE DA FALCONS TO DA NFC CHAMPIONSHIP..NO ONE EVER SAID HE WAS DA BEST QB..BUT HES GOT ENUFF TALENT TO PLAY THAT POSITION...I WOULD NOT HURT ONE BIT TO SIGN HIM AND HAVE A GREAT TALENTED PLAYER ON DA TEAM..
co-sign! muthafuckas acting like we were 16-0 last year. no one is saying he's going to start but give him a chance. whats the worst that can happen we cut him. i sometimes wonder if some of the guys here watch the same niners i watch. we need all the talent we can get. Mike vick is not the answer to us making the playoffs but he can help achieve that goal.

Jun 18, 2005
SHUT YOUR FUCKIN BITCH ASS UP, YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT, VICK IS ONE OF THE BEST IF NOT THE BEST ATHLETE IN THE NFL, I AINT NO FUCKIN BANDWAGON YOU FUCKIN MONGREL ILL TAKE YOUR 49ERS PASS AWAY BITCH YOU AINT SHIT BUT A FUCKIN DUMB ASS PIECE OF FUCKIN RATCOON FECEES
LOL! U TAKE $HIT 2 THE HEART CHILLAX!!! LOL!!! AND HOW R U GOIN TO TAKE MY PA$$ HOMIE JU$T A LIL CURIOU$??? BUT YEA DN'T TAKE THING$ TO THE HEART...JU$T THE NET ZILLA! LOL

May 11, 2002
You would think that the Raiders and Bengals would have first dibs since that's where most ex felons go,lol. If the Niners signed Mike vick I honestly would not root for the team anymore. Dude is an overrated qb if I have ever seen one and he's a piece of shit off the field.

May 11, 2002
You would think that the Raiders and Bengals would have first dibs since that's where most ex felons go,lol. If the Niners signed Mike vick I honestly would not root for the team anymore. Dude is an overrated qb if I have ever seen one and he's a piece of shit off the field.