49ers angling for Vick at QB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2008
What's the waste what will he be worth not much at all
If it's lower then a 4 rd pick I would do it cuz I think Atlanta still has his rights?

Apr 25, 2002
The waste is a WASTE OF TIME. I already said that.

Why fuck around with somebody who is not going to win you a championship? We already have a good running game, we need a good passing game to go along with it and Vick WILL NOT provide that. It will be a waste of time to have this guy playing.

Apr 25, 2002
Anyone who actually believes the Niners are interested in Mike Vick needs to read the following:

This game of connect the dots is a fool-proof way of figuring out what is going on with your favorite NFL team. It works a little something like this . . .

The 49ers interviewed Dan Reeves, who coached Michael Vick. The 49ers interviewed Hue Jackson, who almost coached Michael Vick.

Jackson and Reeves never coached together, but they coached for the same organization (Falcons).

Jackson would have coached Vick, if Vick hadn't been caught and imprisoned on federal dogfighting charges.

Oh, yeah, the 49ers also signed defensive back Jimmy Williams, who has a battle on his hands to win a roster spot. Williams arrived at Virginia Tech two years after Vick's career concluded.

Put all that together and it seems obvious to me that the 49ers have decided to acquire Vick when/if he is able to resume his career after serving his sentence, as well as any suspension Roger Goodell might impose.

But that is not all I've learned in recent days:

--The 49ers' plan to go after Vick was actually Plan B. The first idea was to acquire Daunte Culpepper and Randy Moss.

This would've been the plan if Scott Linehan had just said yes to the 49ers' offer to become offensive coordinator. Linehan was coordinator of a top-4 ranked Vikings offense for three consecutive seasons with Culpepper and Moss as his main weapons. But when Linehan declined the 49ers' offer, the 49ers had no other choice but to rip apart that plan and begin their planning to get Vick.

--The 49ers will do whatever's necessary to select Ole Miss offensive lineman Michael Oher in the draft.

Oher's first year in college was 2005. That is the same season that Micheal Spurlock concluded his Ole Miss career. The 49ers signed Spurlock to a contract this week. Hel-LOOOO! I mean, can you even conceive a scenario in which the 49ers would sign Spurlock if it wasn't already a done deal that they'd soon be getting Oher? All you have to do is connect the dots on this one. Oh, yeah, and Patrick Willis is already on the team. This one is just way too easy.

--The 49ers plan to lure Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana out of retirement.

Coach Mike Singletary hired Tom Rathman to join his staff as running backs coach. Singletary is being just a little too obvious about his intentions. Obviously, the best way to get Montana out of retirement is to hire a former teammate to the staff. You read it here first.

Singletary has not announced Shaun Hill will be the starter in 2009 for one very good reason. How can Hill be the starter with Montana on the team?

See how this game works? Feel free to play along.
http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2009/01/niners-plan-to-lure-montana-out-of-retirement.html

Now THAT's great sarcasm.

The logic behind the speculation of the Niners planning to pursue Vick is fuckin RETARDED.

Oct 18, 2008
The waste is a WASTE OF TIME. I already said that.

Why fuck around with somebody who is not going to win you a championship? We already have a good running game, we need a good passing game to go along with it and Vick WILL NOT provide that. It will be a waste of time to have this guy playing.
Yeahh True that vick won't win the big game

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Vick was always i bit overrated IMO anyways, he was way better in college. He would make a decent back up for a team with a QB that already has an arm but Vick has a superstar attitude and probably wouldnt take that position if he had a choice in the matter. Most teams in the NFL are already reluctant to pick him up because of the dog fighting, who ever he signs with is gonna have alot of pissed off dog lovers up in arms about signing him. I used to be a fan of dude but the animal lover in me will never let me look at dude the same way again.

Dec 4, 2006
I would never Compare M. Vick to S. Hill...

And Fatal is right tho. I like M. Vick cuz dude is fast and can run, but he's not that great when under pressure, in 04 to 06 he was sacked 30-45 times and intercepted 12-13 times through out the years...

I don't think the 49ers would sign him tho, but it would be nice to have him around...

Jul 25, 2007
Vick has been staying in shape and playing all time QB for a prison league. I wouldnt mind having vick on the 49ers as long as we get him cheap. His passing was improving until he got caught up. Due to his running capabilities, he can lure in the secondary and our receivers can get open. Vick gets out before training camp starts so lets snatch him up.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
TSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAA I SAY FUCK IT LETS SIGN VICK, NINERS HAVE A LACK OF TALENT AND PUTTING PROBABLY THE BEST ATHLETE IN THE NFL ON YOUR TEAM WON'T HURT, HE DOESN'T HAVE TO START AT QB HE COULD BE THE BACKUP AND WE COULD USE HIM AS SLASH, HE WON'T HAVE MUCH OF A CHOICE SINCE HE'S TRYING TO REDEEM HIMSELF, AND I THOUGHT THAT HIS PASSING WAS UNDERRATED AND THAT THE MEDIA JUST BLEW UP THE FACT HES NOT THAT GREAT A PASSER, VICK WAS LIKE THE ONLY QB TO WIN A PLAYOFF GAME AT LAMBO FILED PLUS HE WAS DAMN NEAR IN THE SUPERBOWL BUT LOST TO THE EAGLES, VICK AIN'T AS BAD AS PEOPLE MAKE HIM OUT TO BE

Jan 6, 2005
FATAL WHAT DA FUCK IS UR PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH VICK...SAME SHIT THEY SAY ABOUT VICK IS WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT D MCNABB HES WAS A GOOD SCRAMBLER BUT NOT A DECENT PASSER LOOK AT HIM NOW HE STEPPED HIS GAME UP ..VICK GOT A CANNON AND WITH HIS SCRAMBLING ABILITY HE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN HE CAN EARN 2 OR MOR SECONDS THAN HILL CAN IN DA POCKET .WITH HIM SCRAMBLING ITS EITHER A 1ST OR SECOND N SHORT...

Jun 18, 2005
Vick was always i bit overrated IMO anyways, he was way better in college. He would make a decent back up for a team with a QB that already has an arm but Vick has a superstar attitude and probably wouldnt take that position if he had a choice in the matter. Most teams in the NFL are already reluctant to pick him up because of the dog fighting, who ever he signs with is gonna have alot of pissed off dog lovers up in arms about signing him. I used to be a fan of dude but the animal lover in me will never let me look at dude the same way again.
WITH THI$ $AID U CONDRADICT UR$ELF IN THE OTHER FORUM U PENDEJO..........!

Jun 18, 2005
Vick has been staying in shape and playing all time QB for a prison league. I wouldnt mind having vick on the 49ers as long as we get him cheap. His passing was improving until he got caught up. Due to his running capabilities, he can lure in the secondary and our receivers can get open. Vick gets out before training camp starts so lets snatch him up.
WHAT?? WE'RE U PLAYING WITH HIM OR WHAT??? GTF...............OUTTA HERE!

Jun 18, 2005
TSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAA I SAY FUCK IT LETS SIGN VICK, NINERS HAVE A LACK OF TALENT AND PUTTING PROBABLY THE BEST ATHLETE IN THE NFL ON YOUR TEAM WON'T HURT, HE DOESN'T HAVE TO START AT QB HE COULD BE THE BACKUP AND WE COULD USE HIM AS SLASH, HE WON'T HAVE MUCH OF A CHOICE SINCE HE'S TRYING TO REDEEM HIMSELF, AND I THOUGHT THAT HIS PASSING WAS UNDERRATED AND THAT THE MEDIA JUST BLEW UP THE FACT HES NOT THAT GREAT A PASSER, VICK WAS LIKE THE ONLY QB TO WIN A PLAYOFF GAME AT LAMBO FILED PLUS HE WAS DAMN NEAR IN THE SUPERBOWL BUT LOST TO THE EAGLES, VICK AIN'T AS BAD AS PEOPLE MAKE HIM OUT TO BE
UR FUKIN DUMB HOLME$................LACK OF TALENT??? HILL I$ WAY BETTER THAN THAT FOOLIO. BE$T ATHLETE?? JA JA JA! EITHER UR A RETARD OR JU$T PLAIN PENDEJO. FUCK A $HOW.............AND GIVE ME A TROPHY! WACK A$$ BAND~WAGON FANZ!