3rd Official Siccness BBQ Details..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Saturday, September 23rd - 12PM
Crown Point at Mission Bay, San Diego

Spot #3 on the map. There is a lake in the middle of the park, basketball courts, bbq pits, covered eating areas, jetski's are available for rent and we're working on gettting some jumpers for the kids..

This is a family event. We will be providing food and water/soda. But you should bring your own liquor. We will also be renting booths out, for all the info hit Coop at 619 690-7400.

There will also be a concert the day before in San Diego. Details on that are coming soon..

Directions: - From South or East San Diego, take I-8 to the Sports Arena Blvd. exit, make a right onto West Mission Bay Drive and continue straight to Ingraham Street. Cross over 2 bridges then go right onto Crown Point Drive. Several large parking lots will be on the right-hand side.
- From North San Diego, take I-5 to the Sea World Drive exit, make a right onto Sea World Drive and continue straight to Ingraham Street. Cross over 2 bridges then go right onto Crown Point Drive. Several large parking lots will be on the right-hand side.
- Parking is free in these lots.

Jul 4, 2002
vamps i would like to go but san diego is just a liiiiiittle to far for me lol, but make sure you post some pics of ur cute lil ass ummmk?! err i mean, be sure to post some pics of the bbq thanks!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol burgers?

on a diff note, not cop related,

do u go to chucks donuts? i swear i seen sum1 that looked like u there the other day

Feb 28, 2005
dude...what the fuck...i seriously went there for the first time in like 7 years a few nights ago...you always see me at places i NEVER go...was it at around midnight?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i dont even remember the day or time it was at nite tho, i was hella gone, and went to hit up jack in the crack, and i rolled by and i was like wtf is that boeg lol

Feb 28, 2005
Chree said:
i dont even remember the day or time it was at nite tho, i was hella gone, and went to hit up jack in the crack, and i rolled by and i was like wtf is that boeg lol

mother fucker...all these boeg sightings and i dont know who anyone is