3rd Official Siccness BBQ Details..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2004
damn all of these boeg sightings are a trip. How are you going to react when a car full of fools start yelling fuck you j-boeg in front of your friends. Are you going to act like you dont know or will you put them up on game.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol boeg would prolly beat sum1s ass

he aint a lil dude lol,

im 6'1'' 220 pounds, boeg looks a lil bigger than me

May 19, 2005
man all this fuckin e-bangin is whack,i bet if boeg showed up,people would have a laugh about all this shit.its the fuckin internet doods ,how can you have such a passion of hate for somedude yall have never met.
i dunno,i never met the guy,i may like him or not.but give the guy a chance,seems like all this e-hatin is jus a way to vent towards the police,which is koo i guess,if it gets you off,more power to you.
hate the player,not the game?
jus cause snoop quoted it doesnt mean its the golden rule
i say hate the game, not the player
i bet all yall would drop all this shit if you saw boeg high as shit off a blunt smashin a quater pounder in his face

stop the hate,procreate!

with women that is,not male peace officers

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Ra$an said:
if j-boeg shows up, its all love...
but leave the snitch jacket at home! lol

lol exactly, all the fools on here talkin bout fighting each other, thats some gay shit, yeah its a message board, yeah we dont all agree on points, but theres no need to make baseless internet threats about a disagreement on anothers view.......

id prolly kick it with just about ne1 on here...... fuck gang ties, race, size, all that....

just no tadou lol, id hate to tell him bout fuckin a girl, and have him sayin "ewww" lol

May 19, 2005
Chree said:
just no tadou lol, id hate to tell him bout fuckin a girl, and have him sayin "ewww" lol
dude i jus seriously spit some jack and coke on my pants readin that shit

fuck you man,now i gotta either change my pants before i go out,or jus fuckin take it like a man,and if a bitch ask wut the fuck that shit iz on yo pants ill be like.......DA SICCNESS BIYATCH

Feb 28, 2005
Chree said:
lol boeg would prolly beat sum1s ass

he aint a lil dude lol,

im 6'1'' 220 pounds, boeg looks a lil bigger than me

im 6'3 245 lbs...really though since all these "sightings" ive been waiting for someone to confront me but it hasnt happened yet...if people wanna hate me then so be it...whatever...its all good...im fuckin wasted and just won 35 bucks...nothing can make me mad right now

Feb 28, 2005
moonpizzle said:
damn all of these boeg sightings are a trip. How are you going to react when a car full of fools start yelling fuck you j-boeg in front of your friends. Are you going to act like you dont know or will you put them up on game.

most of my closer friends know about all this internet stuff...and even they give me shit about becoming a cop...its all good

Jun 3, 2006
DeceptaKhan said:

fuck you man,now i gotta either change my pants before i go out,or jus fuckin take it like a man,and if a bitch ask wut the fuck that shit iz on yo pants ill be like.......DA SICCNESS BIYATCH
ha ha- da siccness byatch-next time the rollers fuck wit me-im gonna look em dead in the eye and yell "the siccness byaaatches"

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
DeceptaKhan said:

lmao yellin @ them bitches like that u tell em wassup god dammit!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
J-Boeg said:
im 6'3 245 lbs...really though since all these "sightings" ive been waiting for someone to confront me but it hasnt happened yet...if people wanna hate me then so be it...whatever...its all good...im fuckin wasted and just won 35 bucks...nothing can make me mad right now
245lbs./.....pyle you look like 245lbs of chewed up bubble gum

May 23, 2005
Vamps said:
Saturday, September 23rd - 12PM
Crown Point at Mission Bay, San Diego

Spot #3 on the map. There is a lake in the middle of the park, basketball courts, bbq pits, covered eating areas, jetski's are available for rent and we're working on gettting some jumpers for the kids..

This is a family event. We will be providing food and water/soda. But you should bring your own liquor. We will also be renting booths out, for all the info hit Coop at 619 690-7400.

There will also be a concert the day before in San Diego. Details on that are coming soon..

Directions: - From South or East San Diego, take I-8 to the Sports Arena Blvd. exit, make a right onto West Mission Bay Drive and continue straight to Ingraham Street. Cross over 2 bridges then go right onto Crown Point Drive. Several large parking lots will be on the right-hand side.
- From North San Diego, take I-5 to the Sea World Drive exit, make a right onto Sea World Drive and continue straight to Ingraham Street. Cross over 2 bridges then go right onto Crown Point Drive. Several large parking lots will be on the right-hand side.
- Parking is free in these lots.

yee