3rd Official Siccness BBQ Details..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
damn thats hella far, but im guessin tha place is gonna look hella nice since theres a lake and shit, there shoulda been one thrown in san pablo at the resovuir (spell check) cuz its hella nice there too

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Vamps said:
Saturday, September 23rd - 12PM
Crown Point at Mission Bay, San Diego

Spot #3 on the map. There is a lake in the middle of the park, basketball courts, bbq pits, covered eating areas, jetski's are available for rent and we're working on gettting some jumpers for the kids..

This is a family event. We will be providing food and water/soda. But you should bring your own liquor. We will also be renting booths out, for all the info hit Coop at 619 690-7400.

There will also be a concert the day before in San Diego. Details on that are coming soon..
before when I read it all I saw was "BBQ in San Diego blahblahblahblah" and thought, damn I wish it was in the bay......but after really looking at it, I really do wish it was in the bay.....a nice park with a lake, free food/water/soda...and a jumper for the kids.....its kinda funny tho....this gangsta rap internet message board barbeque is a family event...lol

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Defy said:
its kinda funny tho....this gangsta rap internet message board barbeque is a family event...lol
Yeah, it was either that or we could make it like a little prison yard and have it on a concrete yard, only invite hardcore gangsters, set up some weights and everyone can dog each other until someone makes a move..

'Cause that sounds like a good time..

Dec 11, 2002
Vamps said:
Yeah, it was either that or we could make it like a little prison yard and have it on a concrete yard, only invite hardcore gangsters, set up some weights and everyone can dog each other until someone makes a move..

Haaaaaaaa...! .. oh shit...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Vamps said:

I thought thats how it was gonna be anyways.....well, except replace "hardcore gangsters" with "dweebs with arthritis from typing too much"