2AM JACK N A BOX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
2years ago bitch say what you heard, what you do wikipidia me hahaha dumb fuck me a scrap 2years ago, you can come 2 my hood N my hood eNes will tell you what i was 2 years ago, N thats a Norte ya bitch...... Lol at you wasting your time tryna re-search me.
I aint trynna search u in any way, like i said, i be in sac, i got homies all over sac, they aint no fake ass color jumpers like u are

May 4, 2006
I aint trynna search u in any way, like i said, i be in sac, i got homies all over sac, they aint no fake ass color jumpers like u are
You be in sac..... thats good 4 you, lets see what part of sac you be at elk grove, roseville, citrus heights, watt...... uhh whos your homies? who you know from sac? got real homies, you just probably know a bunch of lil gay ass white boys i mean you did mentioned Antelope..... But color jumper OKKKKK!!!!! you dont know me and that mufucka who told you that is a Bitch and he dont wana see me sucka ass foo dont know me either.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
You be in sac..... thats good 4 you, lets see what part of sac you be at elk grove, roseville, citrus heights, watt...... uhh whos your homies? who you know from sac? got real homies, you just probably know a bunch of lil gay ass white boys i mean you did mentioned Antelope..... But color jumper OKKKKK!!!!! you dont know me and that mufucka who told you that is a Bitch and he dont wana see me sucka ass foo dont know me either.
LOL. actually they aint white, they mexican and real homeboy that put shit down in North Highlands, Roseville, it dont matter who they are, just know that ppl know u fake as fuck

May 4, 2006
LOL. actually they aint white, they mexican and real homeboy that put shit down in North Highlands, Roseville, it dont matter who they are, just know that ppl know u fake as fuck
Hahahaha. ok your just a little bitch who speaks on what you heard just like your "Homies" iam fake hahaha your fucking funny mufucka if any bitch really want to know what iam about theyll come see me and not be no lady spreading rumors i know who iam and what iam and My real homies will tell any sucka tha same thing.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
at the jack in the crack on story in san jo right b4 hopkins

this big mullet haired woMAN knocked out the drive thru window wit 2 punches.

killed my j while watching the whole fiasco. it delayed my tacos and drink but it was well worth the entertainment..

heres a reenactment.. the broad had guns like the hulkster and the fiercest mullet known to dykedom

Aug 16, 2005
www.svmatch.com
at the jack in the crack on story in san jo right b4 hopkins

this big mullet haired woMAN knocked out the drive thru window wit 2 punches.

killed my j while watching the whole fiasco. it delayed my tacos and drink but it was well worth the entertainment..

heres a reenactment.. the broad had guns like the hulkster and the fiercest mullet known to dykedom

THE SAME SPOT WERE TWO SCRAPS GOT SHOT BACK IN 2002.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
i fuck with carolina's carne asada fries all most every weekend but if not there it's jack in the box for a spicy chicken and hella tacos wendy's spicy chicken is the best tho but they ain't open that late