2AM JACK N A BOX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2006
im wit that jack n a box shit my niggas hella late munchin the fuck out on dem bad azz tacos got a nigga like eghhhh yeeee waaaaa waaahh waahh when a nigga pervin he on that carls jr shit eNe

May 31, 2006
Since i lost 30 pounds i tried to stay away from jack in the crack but back in the days we used to eat that shit hella late at night...remember that Tycoon? even now when im too drunk i wont care and eat like 2 burgers but then the next day i will regret it.

Feb 28, 2006
Shit when i hit PHX. AZ a while bak jak in the crak waz all i wanted that shit waz good given that we dont have one where i stay but we got ALLSUPS that got bomb ass burritos at whatever time your out till.. thatz where i go late night

Jun 18, 2005
Since i lost 30 pounds i tried to stay away from jack in the crack but back in the days we used to eat that shit hella late at night...remember that Tycoon? even now when im too drunk i wont care and eat like 2 burgers but then the next day i will regret it.
HA HA HA! WE U$E 2 DO WALK THRUE$ IN$TEAD OF DRIVE THRUE$!!!! BUY LIKE 40 TACO$ 4 ALL THE HOMEBOYZ! I MEMBER!!! AFTER GOIN 2 THE HOOKA LOUNGE AND GETTING FADED AND DRINKING MORE IN THE PARKING GARAGE AND CRUI$ING THE $TRIP! LA$T $TOP WA$ JACK ON ALUM ROCK OR ON $ENTER RD!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
40 tacos 4 u and the homies? shit we would get like 40-50 for 3 of us lol when we would blow, when i was sellin dank to fools in the valley, id roll up hella blunts for me and the homies, and one time we blew 8 blunts from Visalia to Fresno, the car was hella foggy inside, and foggy outside, it took me like 20 mins to parallell park, then we went to jack in the crack and ordered 90 tacos, and they made us wait hella long, and we blew 2 more while waiting, we almost killed all of em lol

May 4, 2006
40 tacos 4 u and the homies? shit we would get like 40-50 for 3 of us lol when we would blow, when i was sellin dank to fools in the valley, id roll up hella blunts for me and the homies, and one time we blew 8 blunts from Visalia to Fresno, the car was hella foggy inside, and foggy outside, it took me like 20 mins to parallell park, then we went to jack in the crack and ordered 90 tacos, and they made us wait hella long, and we blew 2 more while waiting, we almost killed all of em lol
So your fat ass ate all the tacos, you know dam well you was not high dont make munchies your excuse for being a fat fuck.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
IN THAT CA$E CHREE....I'LL B @ THE NXT LAKER~WARRIOR GAME.......U BRING THE BLUNT$ & I'LL BRING THE TACO$! LOL
yee 4 sho homie, aye we gotta hit a niner game tho next year too homie!

So your fat ass ate all the tacos, you know dam well you was not high dont make munchies your excuse for being a fat fuck.
Shut the fuck up u fuckin scrawny tweaker 17 year old faggot, u aint shit but a fake ass siccness myspace gang banger, u fuckin flaming faggot. LOL @ u in general as a fuckin human being, youre a sad waste of air water and resources, i wish i could kick your ignorant ass myself, but seeing as your not only a minor, but also a snitch, i wouldnt wanna get locked up, but i bet u i got a 14 year old cousin that would mop the floor with your sad bitch ass pathetic excuse of a human being, dont worry luis, when your "homies" find out about your snitching escapade in Antelope, im sure they wont be ur homies.

May 4, 2006
yee 4 sho homie, aye we gotta hit a niner game tho next year too homie!

Shut the fuck up u fuckin scrawny tweaker 17 year old faggot, u aint shit but a fake ass siccness myspace gang banger, u fuckin flaming faggot. LOL @ u in general as a fuckin human being, youre a sad waste of air water and resources, i wish i could kick your ignorant ass myself, but seeing as your not only a minor, but also a snitch, i wouldnt wanna get locked up, but i bet u i got a 14 year old cousin that would mop the floor with your sad bitch ass pathetic excuse of a human being, dont worry luis, when your "homies" find out about your snitching escapade in Antelope, im sure they wont be ur homies.

Awwww hahahaha iam a snitch bitch i neva snitchd, Antelope wtf is you talking about the street. Your acting like You know me bitch and dont worry about it ill be 18 in less then a month so you can come see me bitch no need 4 your 14 year old cousin ill mop the floor with your ass my self, but still me a snitch hahaha like i said you acting like you know me i aint neva snitched on another mufucka and wow you really worked a sweat typing all that uhhh iam a waste of a human that does not offend me.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Awwww hahahaha iam a snitch bitch
Quoted for truth.

Antelope wtf is you talking about the street. Your acting like You know me bitch and dont worry about it ill be 18 in less then a month so you can come see me bitch no need 4 your 14 year old cousin ill mop the floor with your ass my self,
lol @ Luis the tweak trynna sound hard

but still me a snitch hahaha like i said you acting like you know me i aint neva snitched on another mufucka and wow you really worked a sweat typing all that uhhh iam a waste of a human that does not offend me.
lol Id feel really bad if i pulled out everything i learned about u tweaker, so u can keep on acting like u a big bad ene, and not tell the ppl of ECCR how u were bangin that Sur a lil more than 2 years ago

May 4, 2006
Quoted for truth.

lol Id feel really bad if i pulled out everything i learned about u tweaker, so u can keep on acting like u a big bad ene, and not tell the ppl of ECCR how u were bangin that Sur a lil more than 2 years ago
2years ago bitch say what you heard, what you do wikipidia me hahaha dumb fuck me a scrap 2years ago, you can come 2 my hood N my hood eNes will tell you what i was 2 years ago, N thats a Norte ya bitch...... Lol at you wasting your time tryna re-search me.