2013 Super Bowl Baltimore Ravens Vs. 9ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's gonna win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 9, 2002
we were better than atlanta, thats why we won....the ravens remind me of atlanta...they have a few things going for them...but I think were hungrier...ray lewis might be a great motivation but we have too many weapons that are all syncing now...and the ravens only have film of the pistol and the read option, they never seen it in person...with smith i would think we might not get it...but we have a QB now that acts like a leader, and a whole team that has shown they will rally behind him and amazing coaching...if anything our weak link right now is david akers which is unfortunate because of what he has done for us in the past
They shouldnt...they are nothing alike.

Props: Chree
Jan 12, 2006
Report: 49ers interested in trade for Jets' Darrelle Revis

The 49ers are "highly interested" in trading for New York Jets' cornerback Darrelle Revis, sources have told CBS Sports' Mike Freeman.

According to the report, the Jets are "strongly leaning" toward trading Revis and teams are beginning to saddle up their assets to acquire him -- demanding first- and second-round picks for the four-time Pro Bowler and 2009 AFC Defensive Player of the Year.

Jan 12, 2006
ESPN ranks all 106 Super Bowl players...

DT Justin Smith -- 49ers
LB Patrick Willis -- 49ers
LB Aldon Smith -- 49ers
LB NaVorro Bowman -- 49ers
LB Terrell Suggs -- Ravens
RG Marshal Yanda -- Ravens
QB Joe Flacco -- Ravens
RB Ray Rice -- Ravens
LT Joe Staley -- 49ers
DT Haloti Ngata -- Ravens
RB Frank Gore -- 49ers
WR Michael Crabtree -- 49ers
G Mike Iupati -- 49ers
TE Vernon Davis -- 49ers
QB Colin Kaepernick -- 49ers
WR Torrey Smith -- Ravens
S Ed Reed -- Ravens
LB Paul Kruger -- Ravens
LB Ahmad Brooks -- 49ers
WR Anquan Boldin -- Ravens
DE Ray McDonald -- 49ers
P Andy Lee -- 49ers
FB Vonta Leach -- Ravens
T Anthony Davis -- 49ers
S Dashon Goldson -- 49ers
CB Carlos Rogers -- 49ers
S Donte Whitner -- 49ers
C Jonathan Goodwin -- 49ers
G Alex Boone -- 49ers
TE Dennis Pitta -- Ravens
C Matt Birk -- Ravens
LB Ray Lewis -- Ravens
LB Dannell Ellerbe -- Ravens
CB Chris Culliver -- 49ers
LG Kelechi Osemele -- Ravens
RB Bernard Pierce -- Ravens
NT Isaac Sopoaga -- 49ers
LT Bryant McKinnie -- Ravens
RT Michael Oher -- Ravens
S Bernard Pollard -- Ravens
QB Alex Smith -- 49ers
TE Delanie Walker -- 49ers
K Justin Tucker -- Ravens
CB Tarell Brown -- 49ers
CB Corey Graham -- Ravens
NT Ricky Jean Francois -- 49ers
WR Jacoby Jones -- Ravens
LB Courtney Upshaw -- Ravens
P Sam Koch -- Ravens
TE Ed Dickson -- Ravens
RB LaMichael James -- 49ers
WR Randy Moss -- 49ers
DE Arthur Jones -- Ravens
DE Pernell McPhee -- Ravens
LB Albert McClellan -- Ravens
FB Bruce Miller -- 49ers
LG Bobbie Williams -- Ravens
NT Terrence Cody -- Ravens
NT Ma'ake Kemoeatu -- Ravens
CB Jimmy Smith -- Ravens
QB Tyrod Taylor -- Ravens
WR A.J. Jenkins -- 49ers
WR Tandon Doss -- Ravens
WR Ted Ginn Jr. -- 49ers
G Leonard Davis -- 49ers
CB Perrish Cox -- 49ers
G Daniel Kilgore -- 49ers
CB Cary Williams -- Ravens
LS Brian Jennings -- 49ers
CB Chykie Brown -- Ravens
C Gino Gradkowski -- Ravens
S Sean Considine -- Ravens
DT Will Tukuafu -- 49ers
LB Brendon Ayanbadejo -- Ravens
K David Akers -- 49ers
TE Garrett Celek -- 49ers
RB Anthony Dixon -- 49ers
LB Larry Grant -- 49ers
TE Billy Bajema -- Ravens
NT Ian Williams -- 49ers
LB Clark Haggans -- 49ers
RB Anthony Allen -- Ravens
LS Morgan Cox -- Ravens
LB Josh Bynes -- Ravens
LB Tavares Gooden -- 49ers
S C.J. Spillman -- 49ers
G Joe Looney -- 49ers
CB Chris Johnson -- Ravens
CB Asa Jackson -- Ravens
S James Ihedigbo -- Ravens
WR Chad Hall -- 49ers
QB Scott Tolzien -- 49ers
DT Bryan Hall -- Ravens
CB Tramaine Brock -- 49ers
LB Michael Wilhoite -- 49ers
S Darcel McBath -- 49ers
WR Deonte Thompson -- Ravens
S Trenton Robinson -- 49ers
G Ramon Harewood -- Ravens
LB Cam Johnson -- 49ers
WR David Reed -- Ravens
RB Jewel Hampton -- 49ers
DE Tony Jerod-Eddie -- 49ers
DE DeAngelo Tyson -- Ravens
S Omar Brown -- Ravens
LB Adrian Hamilton -- Ravens

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
or will their experience win out?
we have plenty of experienced players also, they just happen to be younger....but the ravens wont know what to do because the lack of experience with a QB like kaepernick and the pistol...they let him to the outside its a wrap, they stop, gore/LMJ runs up the middle...the run game will tire them out and then the passing game last 2 games was ridiculous...green bay was confused as I've never seen them before..the failcons studied and practiced for something that never came and that worked well for them...also clueless in the 2nd half on what to do because you cant leave Kaep open or he'll run but if he doesnt run he'll throw accurately...and these guys, man i just havent seen them play like this ever...they look beast out there...their a very aggressive team right now and they have been counted out all season and its just great to see how they shake it off and stun people

oh yeah, remember kaeps 10th game will be the super bowl against the ravens...that means the ravens have 9 games of film....not years...i think the niners got some tricks still coming....i just dont see how they plan to stop us...on either side of the ball...

Sep 24, 2006
we have plenty of experienced players also, they just happen to be younger....but the ravens wont know what to do because the lack of experience with a QB like kaepernick and the pistol...they let him to the outside its a wrap, they stop, gore/LMJ runs up the middle...the run game will tire them out and then the passing game last 2 games was ridiculous...green bay was confused as I've never seen them before..the failcons studied and practiced for something that never came and that worked well for them...also clueless in the 2nd half on what to do because you cant leave Kaep open or he'll run but if he doesnt run he'll throw accurately...and these guys, man i just havent seen them play like this ever...they look beast out there...their a very aggressive team right now and they have been counted out all season and its just great to see how they shake it off and stun people

oh yeah, remember kaeps 10th game will be the super bowl against the ravens...that means the ravens have 9 games of film....not years...i think the niners got some tricks still coming....i just dont see how they plan to stop us...on either side of the ball...

all nice points until u see what team is on the other side the ravens are far from a basic defense, they got plenty defensive schemes im sure ready for kaep. They hit just as hard if not harder than the niners, last yr niners were abusing teams until Thanksgiving and the ravens punched them in the face I expect a very physical game, but u just not gonna out muscle us. Only thing im worried about is kaep scrambling, but hope Bernard Pollard puts and end to that .early. Let his arm beat us, our defense been playin great this post season

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I hope the 49ers take the Superb Owl trophy for the NFC West, then if the seahawks can contend again next year, maybe no one will say "NFC Worst" ever again. The NFC west is going to be one of the hardest divisions in the next 1-3 years if the tardinals and rams can start playing like they're NFL teams. But man, is anybody on the siccness talking about the 49ers possibly getting "Jerome Bettis'd" like the Seahawks sorta did in superbowl XL? Only this time it'll be "Ray Lewis'd". Dudes retiring, and i know its sort of different cause jerome bettis was retiring but didn't have a ring, and ray lewis already has one, but still, his whole playoff retirement injury comeback soap opera shit is out of control the past few weeks. I just hope the fuckin refs dont get influenced by that shit like they did for bettis. The 49ers are way better than the seahawks were in superbowl xl though, i think if there was some bullshit referee calls the 49ers could overcome it like the seahawks werent able to.. but shit, looking forward to the superbowl. Anybody on sicc bring up that shit yet or am i full of shit lol. put it on there if they didnt, fuckin PS3 wont let me load up shit on the internet

Thoughts from B @butcher 206

Nuttkase @Nuttkase

Jan 12, 2006
Matt Barrows ‏ M @Matt barrows
Perhaps the most significant thing said by a 49er on this, arrival day, was Justin Smith's assertion that his left arm has gotten stronger with time. That, and the fact that he knows he doesn't have much longer to worry about it. "I know how many games I have left -- four quarters," he said. Smith has said he will have surgery after the Super Bowl to repair his partially torn triceps. about a minute ago