2013 Super Bowl Baltimore Ravens Vs. 9ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's gonna win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 21, 2005
This team is relaxed and ready to lay the smack down... Five more days!!!!!

Harbaugh giving aldon his cap for his nappy head....

“I don’t know if anybody knew this, but my favorite team of all time was the San Francisco 49ers, growing up as a kid. That was my childhood team, probably because of the people who were playing: Ronnie Lott and Roger Craig, who were probably my favorite San Francisco 49ers.”

- Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis, on the 49ers

Jan 12, 2006
Super Bowl XLVII officials named

Referee Jerome Boger will lead the seven-man crew of game officials selected to work Super Bowl XLVII this Sunday between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, the NFL announced Wednesday.

The other members of the Super Bowl XLVII officiating crew are Darrell Jenkins (umpire), Steve Stelljes (head linesman), Byron Boston (line judge), Craig Wrolstad (field judge), Joe Larrew (side judge) and Dino Paganelli (back judge). The Super Bowl XLVII officiating crew collectively has 77 years of NFL officiating experience and 50 combined playoff game assignments.

Boger, in his ninth season as an NFL game official, entered the league in 2004 as a line judge and was promoted to referee in 2006. He has officiated four divisional playoff games.

Under the NFL officiating program's evaluation system, the highest-rated eligible officials at each position earn the right to work the Super Bowl. Super Bowl officials must have at least five years of NFL experience and previous playoff assignments.

Bill Spyksma is the replay official. The replay assistant is Terry Sullivan.

"We congratulate Jerome and his entire crew on being assigned to work at Super Bowl XLVII," said NFL Vice President of Officiating Carl Johnson. “Just like the two competing teams, every member of this officiating crew has had an outstanding season and earned this honor. We are confident that they will have a great game on Sunday."

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO

Ray is "juiced" and is coming for Kaepernicks head, and Pollard is going to put Crabtree in a deep sleep.

Nonetheless should be a great game, i'll take the Ravens by 3 sorry Akers.
Your right he is a cheater, but his old ass can't catch kaepernick ....pollard aint holding back king crab...I just don't see your logic...nonetheless your a faggot

Sep 24, 2006
Question: Who do u guys think will be an xfactor, besides the big names that keep getting mentioned.....I think for the Ravens how our O-line can protect and shed blocks for ray rice and Bernard pierce is gonna be key.

On the niners side Bowman, and Brooks are solid as they come and can be difference makers thay being said Ravens win 34-23

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Question: Who do u guys think will be an xfactor, besides the big names that keep getting mentioned.....I think for the Ravens how our O-line can protect and shed blocks for ray rice and Bernard pierce is gonna be key.

On the niners side Bowman, and Brooks are solid as they come and can be difference makers thay being said Ravens win 34-23
good luck with that thinking...the ravens offense have quite the challenge ahead of them with the niner defense in its entirety...flacco will be over ran, and ray rice will be stuffed behind the line or at the line ...he might get a 3 yarder here and there but he'll be handled quickly...

niner offense is superior to your bunch of old soon to be retirees...

i agree with your score though...except niners get the trophy

Sep 24, 2006
good luck with that thinking...the ravens offense have quite the challenge ahead of them with the niner defense in its entirety...flacco will be over ran, and ray rice will be stuffed behind the line or at the line ...he might get a 3 yarder here and there but he'll be handled quickly...

niner offense is superior to your bunch of old soon to be retirees...

i agree with your score though...except niners get the trophy
U say flacco will be over ran keep in mind we took care of von miller and dumervil,,Mathis and freeney, then the n.e line as well, u seem to be in denial that the Ravens cam match up with u guys, I guess Sunday u will have to witness it

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
U say flacco will be over ran keep in mind we took care of von miller and dumervil,,Mathis and freeney, then the n.e line as well, u seem to be in denial that the Ravens cam match up with u guys, I guess Sunday u will have to witness it
your really trying to compare the broncos and colts to the niner defense?

your shittin me? thats almost as retarded as the ravens watching film on Michael vick to compare with kaepernick

Nov 16, 2006

your shittin me? thats almost as retarded as the ravens watching film on Michael vick to compare with kaepernick
lol@watchin film on Mike Vick.....dude had 3 50+yard runs in his career.....kap has done that in 9 starts. and he is wayyyyyy more accurate then vick.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City

You're a bandwagon fan. check your posts. You've been reppin pretty fucking hard the last few weeks. Not one post in the 9ers news thread that has 9,000+ posts. Baltimore beat the top 2 offenses in the league in the playoffs. 9ers gave up like 24 and 31 points in their wins. Don't act like the 9ers defense is top notch